Post here if you pre-ordered!

collinc

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost decided to wait until the last minute, but I eventually decided that it might be fun to replay some of the class stories straight through. I do wish we could toggle the XP bonus on and off, though.

Agreed, a toggle would certainly be nice.

Hmm, playing through classes I've already done does sounds tempting, that actually be something I do between Nov. 2 and Dec. 1, since you need to pre-order by Nov to get the Early Access.

I preordered yesterday, resubbed as well because of the 12x XP which has been a blast. Stroke of genius IMO. Just the XP boost alone was worth the 20 bucks IMO.

Welcome back by the way LA.

If you don't mind me asking, why did you unsub? Needed a break?

Welcome back by the way LA.

If you don't mind me asking, why did you unsub? Needed a break?

Thanks for the WB.

A few small reasons that caused me to choose to take a break. I didn't plan on being away forever, just until the expansion dropped.

1) The nameplate that is rather persistent when you enter your stronghold. It's very annoying, and it was not added to the UI editor, which I think was an oversight. Same goes for the "controls this sector" nameplate.

2) Material requirements for UMKs, and the drop rates for mats, as well as mission generation/lack of bountiful/rich missions for some tiers. The entire process started to get annoying. Especially the lack of ability to respawn missions when the one you need is not listed.

3) They broke the quick travel and fleet pass again.

I was already annoyed that I had to reapply my points to my sorc again since they changed the class.

Like I said, small annoyances, but enough for me to decide that they didn't deserve my money until the expansion.

The 12X XP bonus for subs changed my mind.

Thanks for the WB.

A few small reasons that caused me to choose to take a break. I didn't plan on being away forever, just until the expansion dropped.

1) The nameplate that is rather persistent when you enter your stronghold. It's very annoying, and it was not added to the UI editor, which I think was an oversight. Same goes for the "controls this sector" nameplate.

2) Material requirements for UMKs, and the drop rates for mats, as well as mission generation/lack of bountiful/rich missions for some tiers. The entire process started to get annoying. Especially the lack of ability to respawn missions when the one you need is not listed.

3) They broke the quick travel and fleet pass again.

I was already annoyed that I had to reapply my points to my sorc again since they changed the class.

Like I said, small annoyances, but enough for me to decide that they didn't deserve my money until the expansion.

The 12X XP bonus for subs changed my mind.

All very legitimate annoyances. But, I'm glad you decided to return especially for the massive xp perk.

I'm planning to but my subscription only remains for 5 days, so I'm not going to profit from the XP bonus, but it's the content I want the most. I can live without the XP bonus. I'm sitll thinking about buying the preorder and prolonging my subscription, but that's a lot of money.

Am I going to be able to level up to 60 without having subscription or just have access to the new content as 55?

Also, do you guys think that Jaygon Rannis, the Herald of Revan will have a surprise item to sell except the Revan Statue which we get for free?

I'm planning to but my subscription only remains for 5 days, so I'm not going to profit from the XP bonus, but it's the content I want the most. I can live without the XP bonus. I'm sitll thinking about buying the preorder and prolonging my subscription, but that's a lot of money.

Am I going to be able to level up to 60 without having subscription or just have access to the new content as 55?

Also, do you guys think that Jaygon Rannis, the Herald of Revan will have a surprise item to sell except the Revan Statue which we get for free?

You will be locked to 55 if you don't purchase the expansion but this is just early access. Also you will be fairly gimped in xp if you don't subscribe and intend on leveling. That is a heavy heavy grind.

Did... not.

I don't like preordering, and as much as I hate to say it, my interest is waning. Its been really hard to log in for the last couple of weeks. Need a break I guess and i would like to gauge the reaction to the released content.