Harbinger 1v1 Tournament

Diachi

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically come in third place is what you are saying?

My thoughts exactly..

Honestly when it comes down to it.. Most PvPers would value 15M way above the 2nd and 1st place prices you put up.

Wings are nice, but not 15M nice. Especially if said player can easily aquire that item themselves without your help.

Edited by Evolixe

My thoughts exactly..

Honestly when it comes down to it.. Most PvPers would value 15M way above the 2nd and 1st place prices you put up.

Wings are nice, but not 15M nice. Especially if said player can easily aquire that item themselves without your help.

Pretty much this. I disagree about allowing less then 36 point trees, but well see what they say.

31 point trees are just to not make it rock/paper/scissors.

I'm not going to beat a proper Madness Sorc as a full Dec sin.

It's not much of a hybrid anyway, it's mostly not good to take hybrids, just in specific situations where you need a certain talent.

31 point trees are just to not make it rock/paper/scissors.

I'm not going to beat a proper Madness Sorc as a full Dec sin.

It's not much of a hybrid anyway, it's mostly not good to take hybrids, just in specific situations where you need a certain talent.

With that many points left to spare, the guardians could pick up warding call. it has the potential to introduce some bs, but ill go with it I guess.

It's still questionable, even if in 3.0 those instances will be boosted to 60, the RNG factor of Brontes is still intense and simple screw-ups can kill a group, regardless of gear. Edited by Diachi

Hey everyone, I just updated the list and I just want to remind people that payments are due soon and brackets will go up Friday!

To recap: I've updated how the prizes will work for the first 3 winners. I will update the arena map boundaries and where to start. And tank-dps hybrids are not allowed. Full DPS or Full Tank. Any other combination is not allowed.

Do you still think you can be a contender, well come and find out! Sign-ups are still open.

Edited by Diachi

I don't think I'll actually come afterall.

My sessions lately on the Harbinger have mostly ended up with me logging out in frustration at how bad the lag is playing from Europe. It's simply not fun and to be honest quite well impossible to do half as well as I can on a server where I have decent latency.

Good luck and have fun anyways.

Edited by Evolixe

I don't think I'll actually come afterall.

My sessions lately on the Harbinger have mostly ended up with me logging out in frustration at how bad the lag is playing from Europe. It's simply not fun and to be honest quite well impossible to do half as well as I can on a server where I have decent latency.

Good luck and have fun anyways.

Pfft, it's workable. I've played on this server from Europe pretty much since launch, simultaneously on EU servers though that was only for a year (NA times actually work better for me)

It takes a lot of getting used to, and to be honest you can see lingering effects sometimes, but as long as your internet is alright you don't go above 140 ping. Sounds like a lot for some people but really not that detrimental, especially when half my Guildies in the US get like 100...

TL;DR: Sad you're not coming, but don't give up on the server - You get used to it.

It's now closed, people who do not pay by 1pm PST will auto surrender.

Tune in, show up early, and have fun!

Edited by Diachi

#sweg

Pfft, it's workable. I've played on this server from Europe pretty much since launch, simultaneously on EU servers though that was only for a year (NA times actually work better for me)

It takes a lot of getting used to, and to be honest you can see lingering effects sometimes, but as long as your internet is alright you don't go above 140 ping. Sounds like a lot for some people but really not that detrimental, especially when half my Guildies in the US get like 100...

TL;DR: Sad you're not coming, but don't give up on the server - You get used to it.

Yeah, going from 17ms on our old APAC server to 176-220ms took a lot of getting used too... But it is workable... Just means you need to anticipate earlier and queue up your abilities under the preference menu... After awhile you won't really notice it as much

Can only imagine how well we would all play on 17ms again after coming back from 220ms... LoL

So who won???

I missed it :( ...Who are the top 20 players on Harbinger... From which guilds... Playing which classes