Server down?

Selenial

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to wonder whether it might actually be worth paying the exorbitant fee to transfer all of my characters to Shadowlands. At least whenever Shadowlands goes down, it's because all of the other servers are down too. Harbinger just dies at least once a month for no reason and has been doing so for a long time now.

I'm starting to wonder whether it might actually be worth paying the exorbitant fee to transfer all of my characters to Shadowlands. At least whenever Shadowlands goes down, it's because all of the other servers are down too. Harbinger just dies at least once a month for no reason and has been doing so for a long time now.

While it is very annoying when it happens, it was down less than 2 hours tonight, so I don't think I'll be transferring myself unless it starts happening more frequently than ~ once per month.

While it is very annoying when it happens, it was down less than 2 hours tonight, so I don't think I'll be transferring myself unless it starts happening more frequently than ~ once per month.

The Harbinger is fortunately not my main server, but it went down from 9-11pm West Coast time last night, on a saturday. That's as prime time as it gets. Horrible time for the server to drop haha.