Server down?

Selenial

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it always the Harbringer, this has always been happening for as long as i can remember, has to be the server where i have 5 characters and i only play on like *********** seriously, get your **** together -_-;

What happens when I get a dose of cathinka..

Come level on POT5 with us.

My guild has an ops group of 13 people, we're all like level 6 from 10 minutes of going through the level 2 zone on korriban.... xD

Also, yeh, that happens. Side effects were listed on the side and Cathinka is not liable for any damages to cells or damaged neurons.

I only get to play twice a week for 4 hours at a time and this has happened 3 of the last 4 times I've tried to play. I guess I never notice if there are times when other servers go down and ours is up because I wouldn't be aware of it during game play but does seem like Harbringer goes down way to often for us to tolerate it.

Come level on POT5 with us.

My guild has an ops group of 13 people, we're all like level 6 from 10 minutes of going through the level 2 zone on korriban.... xD

Also, yeh, that happens. Side effects were listed on the side and Cathinka is not liable for any damages to cells or damaged neurons.

pfft

come bastion

Why is it always the Harbringer, this has always been happening for as long as i can remember, has to be the server where i have 5 characters and i only play on like *********** seriously, get your **** together -_-;

First time on this server for me. Guess I'm not that addicted as others.