Commando gunnery parsec damage

Elgr

I am level 55 Commando Gunnery spec with 186/180 gear and full augments (stats aim 3622) (ranged damage 1567-2205, bonus damage 1083.5; accuracy 100.37%; crit change 25.42%; crit multiplier 74.14%) and over the past two weeks I noticed that my basic damage does not even match the tool tip damage range: As an example, full auto has been ranging from 5K to 8K (non crit) when the tool tip indicates damage range of 7621-9067; the demolition round has parsed as low as 4000-4200 numerous times, and the tool tip indicates it should be between 5952-6027 basic damage. I parsed with full buffs from all classes and a reflex stim and those are the numbers being parsed sometimes. I do get crits that parse as high as 9K-11K range, but the concern is the non-crit basic damage. (data collected from parsing HM DF/DP Ops and also the training dummy)

Also consider raising the hold-the line movement speed to 40% increase. Our guild has been running HM and NIM Dread Fortress, and at least for me, even with anticipating the gravity circle on Corruptor Zero, 9 times out of 10 I am unable to move out of the circle in time. The minimal hold the line speed increase would be of help.

Also consider raising the hold-the line movement speed to 40% increase. Our guild has been running HM and NIM Dread Fortress, and at least for me, even with anticipating the gravity circle on Corruptor Zero, 9 times out of 10 I am unable to move out of the circle in time. The minimal hold the line speed increase would be of help.

C-zero can be tricky, you need to open your awareness a bit and you will not have that problem any longer. Try these things: always focus target C-Zero after first trash mobs, there is a patern of the mines, you have to keep a mental count of them, it goes like this 3 mines-> grav field-> 1 mine-> grav field-> 4 mines-> grav field-> 1 mine-> grav field. He gives audible que's when he is about to cast the grav field such as "I have everything I need to destroy you" and "You are about to witness true agony". Always remember to jump your way out of the circle too. Hope it helps, I know its a tough one to get comfortable with ;-)

Up until quite recently I played a commando as my main also. (vanguard tanking now)

Even without hold the line, I had no issues getting out of his gravity circle.

I would say the key to this is being right on the edge of melee range to the boss (aim for 3.9M), which is enough to ensure that if you get the mine, it will clear before you know it, and that you will have sufficient time to get out of the red circle, as mentioned above, jump on your way out of the circle as this kind of forces the server to recognise you're out of the circle, sometimes due to lag issues, you will appear on your end to be out of the circle, but the server thinks you are still inside it.

• 2 weeks later...

Be wary of Hold the Line on Corrupter Zero. If you are using HTL and still get caught in the gravity well C-Zero follows up with a nasty attack on you. Three bits of advice:

1) As ranged you're almost never dead in the center, so pick the closest edge to run to;

2) HOP as you're reaching/clearing the edge of the red circle. Sometimes people get clear, but the game doesn't recognize this. Jumping as you leave the circle helps force the game to recognize you're out of it; and

3) While you still need to be careful of the concussion mines, as ranged you can anticipate that the gravity attack is coming and move most or all the way out of that attack's range right before the effect triggers.