Lord Scourge

Firechap

Don't plan on using Scourge much. Will there be a need in the end as far as a need to gear him? I mainly use Kira and after the storyline ends I may start to beef Doc or T7. I know that I've had to use certain ones but coming to a close I just want to know if I don't gear Scourge till after the end will I be in trouble?

At the end of your storyline you are FORCED to use T7, which is very stupid IMO, the Knight is the only class to ever be 100% shoehorned into using one specific companion. But after that, you should kick all the other companions back to the ship and never use any others except Kira, or HK-51. a DPS class with DPS companion kicks ***, though a few exceptions are there (mainly Stealth DPS)

This is true, but who cares about soloing heroics? you should be running heroics and dailies with a partner to make them go faster anyway...

I only run daily quests during off hours. When friends are on I am PvPing. Makes Doc pretty nice.

• 2 weeks later...
At the end of your storyline you are FORCED to use T7, which is very stupid IMO, the Knight is the only class to ever be 100% shoehorned into using one specific companion. But after that, you should kick all the other companions back to the ship and never use any others except Kira, or HK-51. a DPS class with DPS companion kicks ***, though a few exceptions are there (mainly Stealth DPS)

no Sorc/Assassin have to use Khem exclusivly once also^^

but, as i've explain on many post like this, no need to gear up T7, you have a survey quest when you get there, there is a droid with all you need for T7 to became enough stronger and face your enemy