Stronghold Listing Improvements?

Theeko

Hi, I just wanted to make some suggestions about the listings of your strongholds atm. I think it would be better if it wasn't faction based for one, so that your neutral houses are visible to both sides no matter which side your currently on , and 2nd that your houses should be listed 24/7 on the terminal even while logged out to get more people into the decorating part of the game. Cause as of now only a few are interested atm cause of so many restrictions there are on the listings.

I don't think they'll have enough server resources to make all the public strongholds public 24/7.

But I would be very happy if they were online all the time while you're logged in + 1 minute. Because I relog my ten or so alts all the time for crafting, and I don't like the fact that my 100k prestige strongholds blink and become offline all the time I log out one of my alts and log in another.

Nar Shadda and I believe Tattoine have a setting that can be listed so both factions can visit.

True,. but I also tested it with a friend and its limited to only the faction your currently on, so Rep to Rep, etc.

True,. but I also tested it with a friend and its limited to only the faction your currently on, so Rep to Rep, etc.

You ever had to deal with some of the /say on Nar Shaddaa? The ones where the Pubs/Imps insult your mother, father, religion, race and gender? That's almost certainly why they limited it by faction.

You ever had to deal with some of the /say on Nar Shaddaa? The ones where the Pubs/Imps insult your mother, father, religion, race and gender? That's almost certainly why they limited it by faction.

Never encountered anything like that through 8 chars I leveled and hang around Nar Shaddaa promenade a lot. Little PVP stuff like that either. It's marginal and silly excuse to block cross-fation comunication in a SOCIAL game that relies on communication...

I didn't really mean to have one say channel combined to both factions, I just simply meant for your house to be visible to both sides all the time no matter what faction your currently on, and also while your offline too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.