Announcement Postponed

Darth_Wicked

Stay back, I’m holding a thermal detonator! To answer your question about the expansion announcement:

Soon™! We are holding the announcement back a bit to add something really nice for subscribers, and we’ll be revealing all shortly - a couple of weeks at the latest. The delay of announcement has no effect on the expansion schedule, and we are still sticking to our commitment of launching it this year.

In case you miss it. :o

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Can someone link me to where they said it would be the end of this month? I cant find it

Here:

You nailed it. We have been holding back 3.0 details because <SPOILERS!!>. But now that Forged Alliances is out there with this morning's launch of 2.10 we're letting folks have a little time with Rakata Prime and then spilling the beans on 3.0. Look for a teaser within a week, and then a full announce before the end of month!

If only it counted seconds too.

Sorry Wicked, but you lost this race! :cool:

You can't prove a thing. I shall prevail, fool. :mad:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

That post was twenty days ago or so. No need to be overly defensive.

It was a legitimate question or request.

Everyone else who would post/link it would do the same thing either search it, or go back through the dev forum and find it..

Page 4 took me less than a minute to find.

Not trying to be defensive, but at least put in some effor.t

Everyone else who would post/link it would do the same thing either search it, or go back through the dev forum and find it..

Page 4 took me less than a minute to find.

Not trying to be defensive, but at least put in some effor.t

Took me 5s or so to copy the link from my Bookmarks.

Again, doesn't hurt.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.