tomorrow or day after for 3.0 reveal?

jarshr

*grabs bull horn*

"What do we wan?t" ...."NEWS"

"When do we want it?" ...YESTERDAY"

"What do we want?"..NEWS!

seriously I'm expecting people to be picketing the streets here in a million geek march demanding information on a release that for all purposes is at least 3 to 4 months out.

the more info we have, the more we'll ***** about it one way or the other!

*grabs bull horn*

"What do we wan?t" ...."NEWS"

"When do we want it?" ...YESTERDAY"

"What do we want?"..NEWS!

seriously I'm expecting people to be picketing the streets here in a million geek march demanding information on a release that for all purposes is at least 3 to 4 months out.

And in all probability those wanting info will whine about how it's not good enough when it does hit. Then within hours they will move on to something else to complain about in any event, some earth shattering problem like robes still clipping through speeders or such and such a helmet does not have voice modulation.

Edited by branmakmuffin

And in all probability those wanting info will whine about how it's not good enough when it does hit. Then within hours they will move on to something else to complain about in any event, some earth shattering problem like robes still clipping through speeders or such and such a helmet does not have voice modulation.

lol...

I did get a chuckle out of that. You might want to add how class stories in 3.0 will MAKE or BREAK this game. Its Bioware's FINAL chance (super, ultra, final last chance).

lol...

I did get a chuckle out of that. You might want to add how class stories in 3.0 will MAKE or BREAK this game. Its Bioware's FINAL chance (super, ultra, final last chance).

bah, games already dead...we've moved on to replacing the engine to save it.

They'll probably wait til the last possible minute of tuesday that still counts as september, just to spite us. :D

And until 23.59 GMT-12, too. So long as it's Tuesday in one time zone, they're going to drag it out. As long as they can claim it's Tuesday on some remote islands on the far side of the Pacific Ocean, they're going to hold the information back.

Edited by CommanderKeeva

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.