Tatooine Stronghold is all one room? Are you serious?

CrazyGreggy

Thinking I could reset the small sub-area I'd been working on, I went for the pick up room option. My Tatooine SH went from 49% all the way down to 3%, leaving only the hangar untouched.

Who on earth decided the entire balcony, indoor area, tunnel, all the outdoor areas apart from the actual doored rooms was one area?

Thanks for all those hours of effort wasted.....

I think basically if there's a door that you had to pay to get opened, that's the cutoff point for what they consider to be a room. Tatooine features a really large area as the first "room" before you start unlocking anything.

Glad to hear a voice of reason.

I think basically if there's a door that you had to pay to get opened, that's the cutoff point for what they consider to be a room. Tatooine features a really large area as the first "room" before you start unlocking anything.

But sometimes, there's a few hooks in those rooms you had to unlock that are actually tied to the main/free room and the only way to find out is to press the button.

Seriously, never use that button unless you fully intend to clear out the whole stronghold.

learned my lesson on Nar Shadaa, the first room, hallway, and adjoining rooms (except for garage) are all considered one room by that "pick up room" option.

Like others have said this is only good for pulling everything out of the stronghold. Expect nothing less if you click that button (honestly it should be removed till they fix it - or at least have a warning)

I had the same happening to me on Tat. Horrible! Fortunately, I remembered where everything was, and made the stronghold better as a result, but oh, good, took me another few hours. I went from 88 to 43, I think. :( Fortunately, I've completed it now, and I'm never making this mistake again. Thanks for the Nar Shaddaa warning - never pulling entire rooms there, either.

I never use the 'pick up all items in room' thing because I've had some HORRIBLE fails with it. I just go ahead and assume it means 'pick up all items in STRONGHOLD' because that's what it does half the time.

I had just finished decorating my guild's ship, when I went down to the officer deck to try a few things. Needless to say, it didn't work, so I reset the room and ended up wiping the WHOLE SHIP. We didn't have any other decks unlocked at the time but oh man was I upset. I mean it's separated from the bridge by an ELEVATOR, you'd think that would qualify as a different room.

Jeez.

This makes sense. And I'm glad (not glad, but you know) that this happened to that others are now aware. My Tat isn't too full, but that would be really annoying.

I had just finished decorating my guild's ship, when I went down to the officer deck to try a few things. Needless to say, it didn't work, so I reset the room and ended up wiping the WHOLE SHIP. We didn't have any other decks unlocked at the time but oh man was I upset. I mean it's separated from the bridge by an ELEVATOR, you'd think that would qualify as a different room.

Same thing happened to me. Oh boy was I ******** bricks. Got most of it put back in place before our guild leader logged on but I still got my decorating privileges revoked.

That button should just be removed from the game. It's misleading and dangerous.