Which EU server has the most active GSF community/matches ? And which faction ?

alkhattabi

The folks on the progenitor have been quite active of late. Lots of pops and both factions have guilds dedicated to GSF.

First Expeditionary Fleet for the Republic and Mandalorian Hunters for the Empire.

who is dominating more though on the progenitor ? and who got more GSF population imp or pub ?

who is dominating more though on the progenitor ? and who got more GSF population imp or pub ?

From my experience it's the Empire who has the upper hand now, and sometimes I'm afraid that the imbalance is getting too big now. Naturally I cannot talk about every single match, but as far as the ones I've been in lately are concerned, the best what the Republic pilots can hope for (unless there are at least 75% of newbies Empire side) is a decent loss like 500:1000 in Domination or 20:50 in TDM. Population seems to be fairly balanced, but if the Imperial domination will continue (Republic veterans, feel free to correct me if I'm wearing rose glasses here) it may soon start shifting Empire side.

I am present in three EU servers. The most active is Red Eclipse, then comes TOFN and last T3-M4. On the Red Eclipse Republic is amazingly powerful, but not so that the empire would be unplayable. Many pilots have chars on both sides and there is next to some boring games also many exciting.

I am present in three EU servers. The most active is Red Eclipse, then comes TOFN and last T3-M4. On the Red Eclipse Republic is amazingly powerful, but not so that the empire would be unplayable. Many pilots have chars on both sides and there is next to some boring games also many exciting.

yeah red eclipse for damn sure. Pop times are insane quick most of the time. some amazing matches and some great pilots both sides i respect.

If you go republic, may i suggest you contact a officer in Unrelenting guild. We have some of the best rep pilots there is from Puc, Sable, tilia, scrab, alema, myself ofc :)

I agree with Einistra. After heavy Rep domination I would go as far to say its around 60/40 now in favour of Republic. Queue times aren't as quick as some might say though on RE. They're probably quick after weekly reset for people to get weekly done but it soon quietens down especially the daytime.

I agree with Einistra. After heavy Rep domination I would go as far to say its around 60/40 now in favour of Republic. Queue times aren't as quick as some might say though on RE. They're probably quick after weekly reset for people to get weekly done but it soon quietens down especially the daytime.

Day times yeah bit quieter but that goes same for everything.

Evenings i can barely do anything before another one pops. all i do is gsf 99% of the time online.

I have no experience on other servers, but I have no complains on the red eclipse. Queue rarely takes more than 5-10 minutes on primetime. I fly mostly for few hours after daily reset, but I feel (don't really pay too much attention to it) like there is always atleast one game going on. It probably starts hour or two before reset and continues late into evening. On weekends queue seems to start waking up around 9 am gmt before that it can be very slow, but later it gets faster it becomes. Monday is slowest day of the week, but that's probably how it's on all servers.

Republic is more active and dominates, but not too badly. Quite many of regular pilots play on both sides though you can't connect most of them to their alts just by seeing their names. That brings some more balance, but imp side is still harsher to play. There is some premades going around every now and then, but nothing completely unbeatable as long as you have decent team yourself. Some fun and close matches, but alot of matches where one side clearly dominates and you can tell who is going to win before match even starts. Still there is some suprises every now and then. Community isn't really organized or overly social atleast gsf channels are always quiet, but people are for most parts helpful and polite. I know couple of pretty whiny pilots, but if they annoy you it's nothing ignore can't fix. As far as I know only one fairly new and small gsf only focused guild "Ghost Squadron" on rep side, but like mentioned above Unrelenting seems to have quite many skilled pilots at the moment.

That's just my point of view.

Edited by Jasa

TRE has some good matches on it and some good pilots on both sides. As to community - there doesnt appear to be much of one, the regular players know each other for the most part and will say hello but not much more.

Unrelenting does have a good number of regular GSF pilots. We run GSF pretty much nightly and we're able to put 12 in a match occasionally - more fun when we're on opposite sides and spend the entire match chasing each other down :)

TRE has some good matches on it and some good pilots on both sides. As to community - there doesnt appear to be much of one, the regular players know each other for the most part and will say hello but not much more.

Unrelenting does have a good number of regular GSF pilots. We run GSF pretty much nightly and we're able to put 12 in a match occasionally - more fun when we're on opposite sides and spend the entire match chasing each other down :)

excuse me get that right, more fun u all hunting me!!!! lol

But yes unrelenting has the majority of the decent rep players for gsf. but quite a few of us play both factions, what can i say its fun killing friends and guildies :)

The empire side does field some great pilots also.

From my experience (as a semi-regular pilot not in Unrelenting or other GSF-heavy guild), Red Eclipse is good and on steady increase in terms of skill/balance. I play on both sides and while Rep still wins bit more Imp is getting better and most importantly, conquest incentive made many new people get in and get better. Rarely I see one side crushing the other completly anymore as it used to happen and even best premades have to do some work Edited by Pietrastor

If you up for a challenge, join the Imp side on TRE and help us kill Tillia and the Unrelenting 4 - 8 man premades :p

Yup, Tilia & his team of ganking *******s need a good kicking. And I hear that Tilia drowns kittens on a daily basis, he's just that kind of guy.

excuse me get that right, more fun u all hunting me!!!! lol

Yes. Yes it is. And easier than one might imagine too.

About the Red Eclipse I will say that I have experienced a new influx of new players recently. Some of them are alts but most of them are fresh new people.

Some of them are very green and do very very simple and silly mistakes that can make one rage where as others are learning up very well and look promising to be added to Kill on sight list.

Sadly balanced matches are not as prevalent as they used to be so most of the time you either end up in a game where you have to carry a team of green 2-shippers or face-roll the enemy team which has only a few experienced names that get hunted down.

On the plus side there is no "big, bad, mean premade" groups that dominate every game. Sometimes groups show up at either side but as long as the force is with you and you have some experienced pilots at your team you can win games.

Queue times are a bit slow at early morning times but they pick up speed towards afternoon.

When team lineups and ship type ratios are balanced though games are really fun and high adrenaline with the victory going back and forth till the last second.

Edilt :

In summary, I believe that that solo queue meta game is in a pretty decent shape but team vs team meta is a bit intermittent.

Edited by Davionix

carry a team of green 2-shippers

2-shipper reports :cool: I wouldn't underestimate us :p I rank quite consistiently among better/best players in mateches at this point and I still didn't unlock anything other than base 2 ships and I know few players like this too. Many do like to focus on scout/fighter.