Scheduled Maintenance: September 30th, 2014

TaitWatson

Same - though the only thing that made me hate the droid fight is the grapple (not hard - just highly annoying).

I would have preferred seeing the cooldown for grapple increased over reducing the health of the boss, but I guess a shorter fight means less grapples means less being annoyed.

I also would have lowered the health of the beasts bosses (specifically the sand one) before reducing the health of the Vigilant, or done something like lowered the amount of CC the sand boss can use, reduced the damage of sandstorm, and /or made Rampage break the barrel when close but not right on top.

Nothing like watching your tank - or yourself - get back to back stunned just shy of the barrel and having the boss rampage such that the barrel isn't broken and the sandstorm persists.

Also nothing like being unable to click the kolto station on tactical mode because of the hit box overlapping the boss when at the barrel (especially when you are 'tanking' and no one else bothers to run to another station).

The kolto boxes by at least two of the barrels on tactical mode should be moved out a bit from the barrel to prevent the hit box issue.

I agree with you about the sand boss , mind you the vigilant fight can get close to enragement atm. They actually increased his health a few months ago. Another thing they could finally do is fix the jungle boss glitching on the left hand side wall and resetting and to fix the vigilant glitching / resetting when you break an upper core at the end. Both those bugs are really really annoying and I have to shout type to people not to break the floor final core very often.

Otherwise I don't think the tactical versions needed anything done to them apart from the sand boss.

Depths of Manaan is a bit tricky but not sure what they could do really. Not a nerf but something. Four DPS on that tactical sometimes have a very hard time not dying a few times. Mind you people need to learn that it is a tactical and that the healer can indeed DPS to help kill the final boss at least.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Edited by BadOrb

Nahhhh. ;)

It's most likely an exploit they're bound to fix with the patch. They never reveal those before patches are deployed, lest the exploit is exploited even further.

Then I'm gonna guess it's both! :p I mean they said they're gonna announce by the end of the month...and that's tomorrow. So why not announce it after the patch

Then I'm gonna guess it's both! :p I mean they said they're gonna announce by the end of the month...and that's tomorrow. So why not announce it after the patch

I find it far more likely than a page similar to this one will be available, once the site is brought back online. With a couple of videos, plus a producer's letter. :D

Or at the very least, that's what I'm hoping for.

I find it far more likely than a page similar to this one will be available, once the site is brought back online. With a couple of videos, plus a producer's letter. :D

Or at the very least, that's what I'm hoping for.

Yeah I can see that happening too. I wasn't here when they announce RoTHC so i don't have much of an idea of how they announce big stuff like a new expansion lol :D

So nothing to fix the fact that poorly designed Conquest objectives cause a bunch of people to flood into Starfighter matches and self-destruct over and over again, just to farm Conquest points?

So nice to have one expansion get sabotaged by another.

The fix is simple--YOU'VE ALREADY DONE IT FOR WARZONES. Make winning in GSF reward more conquest than merely participating.

Hey everyone!

On September 30th, all game servers and SWTOR.com will be unavailable as we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.10.1 will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday September 30th, 2014

Duration: 4 hours

Time: 3AM PDT (10AM GMT) - 7AM PDT (2PM GMT)

Patch notes will be available on Monday prior to the maintenance.

During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on our Twitter account. Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

hey Tait. What about czerka conquer achivment? Will it be granted to current owners of czerka?

I am very glad to see the achievement counter for Rakata Prime fixed, I am however curious if our progress will be granted, or if I have to run the 25 times all over again.... *crosses fingers for it being granted*

We will probably have to do it all over again, but they should atleast count 10 times if the 10 achievement is obtained.

From the Ptach Notes:

Reduced the health of the Large Power Cores and The Vigilant in the Story and Hard Mode versions of Czerka Core Meltdown.

1) LOL @ "Story Mode" -- isn't this a "Tactical" now?

2) I'm not sure what reducing the health of the Vigilant will accomplish, as I'm not sure it's possible for him to kill anybody as it is, and I usually don't finish my openers before he's dead (SM/Tactical, anyway). I guess if he can't kill anybody, there isn't any point of making people waste time killing him.

3) Reducing the health of the Cores will actually make the fight harder, not easier. Most GF groups pretty much ignore the adds, and half the time seem to forget about the upper-level cores (or wonder where some of the group went). Reducing core health (but not add health) makes it more likely that there will be multiple [pairs] of adds on the floor at any given time, which (since they hit back and cores don't) means that the [floor] fight may actually get harder.

Edited by eartharioch

I hope you give us back the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife Event achievements you stole!

And the decorations you forgot to hook up...

OMG I had 100% and now I do not.... :w_frown: do you know what that does to us Achievement W****'s?! I mean completionists! :w_confused:

And gree decorations that KEEP changing in their amounts....I had 4 blue and orange pillars....and 6 of the orange and blue square lights and they are all gone or there or disappear and then come back with the wrong amounts.

PRETTY PLEASE! :w_wink:

And activate so we can get the 25 Rakata prime achievement retroactively, I am sure you got some stats running in the background that can prove this.

Or, a way to vote on strongholds to see if it is worth time visiting

Or, a legacy credit bank to help all our characters with creds without relogging

Well, it is allowed to dream :tran_wink:

Rakata Prime OH I HATE YOU! I think me and a buddy have ran that place over 70 times now...but it says zero :w_eek:

And if we are going to be dreaming can you PLEASE fix the RNG/Drop rate on the Palm tree decoration and sleen mount...I haven't seen EITHER of them in any of the runs!

OH AND the drop rate/rng of the turrets in Colicoid War FP?!

Maybe the Santa Protocol Droid will give us that credit legacy bank addition and possibly one more legacy bank tab for gear, with all crew skills maxed you don't have enough room for anything but mats!!!

Not really caring about the voting part, unless you can only vote up and not against...if someone hates you they can just log on every alt and vote poor, that would just lower your 4 star rating...or if someone wants to vote for self and have 25 toons. Not sure if there is a good way to make a voting aspect to the stronghold. Maybe try word of mouth? I talk to friends and ask them what they have and then who's places they've been to so I can check them out and get ideas that way.

PRAYING TO THE STAR WAR PROTOCOL DROIDS! :d_wink::d_angelic: