Can we Rename Customer Service Forum to Player Service Forum ?

OwenBrooks

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer the forum be renamed to the OwenBrooks help desk, but that's just ne.

+1

Keep up the good work, Owen. Even if Bioware doesn't recognize all the work you do to help the community, the players do.

I fear what it'd be like in the CS forum if Owen let his sub lapse or stopped posting... *shiver*

Edited by Essence_of_Light

• Dev Post
I am proposing we rename the "Customer Service" Forum to "Player Service" Forum

That way when a player posts in the Customer Service Forum they wont be disappointed when there is no response from Customer Service.

Who else supports this request ?

Hey there,

It is funny that you mention this. We are actively having discussions right now internally about what the future holds for the Customer Service forum. One of the options on the table is exactly what you have proposed here (renaming it to Player Support)! As soon as I know exactly what we will be doing with that forum I will pass it one.

Also, "The OwenBrooks Helpdesk" is high in the runnings for the new name :cool:. Really, you have been great in those forums so we definitely want to make sure we keep that forum and present it in a way that is most helpful to our players.

-eric

Hey there,

It is funny that you mention this. We are actively having discussions right now internally about what the future holds for the Customer Service forum. One of the options on the table is exactly what you have proposed here (renaming it to Player Support)! As soon as I know exactly what we will be doing with that forum I will pass it one.

Also, "The OwenBrooks Helpdesk" is high in the runnings for the new name :cool:. Really, you have been great in those forums so we definitely want to make sure we keep that forum and present it in a way that is most helpful to our players.

-eric

It's always been Player Support.

Hey there,

-eric

I've always been a big supporter of you guys even when I didn't agree with your decisions, but this is pretty pathetic. Instead of doing this you could, you know, actually hire some CSRs to help the people who pay your salaries.

I've always been a big supporter of you guys even when I didn't agree with your decisions, but this is pretty pathetic. Instead of doing this you could, you know, actually hire some CSRs to help the people who pay your salaries.

This.

It's very strange that you guys have given up on Customer Service, deciding to let players try to solve their problems themselves instead.

THIS!!!!

Anytime I've had an issue and reported to the CS forum. It's never a CS agent that helps me it's always OWEN BROOKS and being a CS agent myself for 1 of the largest IVR Broadcasting companies in the U.S. I can easily say Owen is 10x the CS agent than any of your current employee's.

GIVE THIS GUY A MEDAL AND A FREAKING JOB.

Edited by GalaxyStrong

I vote Aye for the OwenBrooks help desk.

many thanks Owen. keep up the great work ! ;)

ps - devs, if you make an OwenBrooks regen item I will gladly pay 600 cc's to buy it. (gonna get the Dulfy item with my next cc grant - :p)

Edited by magecutter

I would imagine that it's because the VAST majority of customer support comes from the in-game ticketing system and only a tiny fraction is handled on the forum.

In fact, about the only thing that has ever really been handled on the forum is technical advice since there's nothing they can do about that in-game.

If you're using the forum to get in-game (or account) assistance, you're doing it wrong anyway.

You sit down at a terminal (ala the Dulfy item), it sparks and explodes.

OwenBrooks spawns, hits it a couple of times, and it starts working again.

This except a Customer Service droid has to spawn first, look at the terminal for a second, then explode itself before Owen spawns.