Crafter needs help

Gargoylr

Hi...

Have got 450 Cybertech, can anyone please tell me how do I craft the 34/36 deft mods or where do I get the schematics for it same goes for the armoring

Thanks in advance

Gargoyle

HM and NIM Dread Palace and Dread Fortress. Got to get a piece then rip out mod to RE.

I don't think you can learn 36 rating items. Items rated 180 (item modifications) you can also learn from reverse engineering Vendor pieces (ultimate commendations) just as well as looted. Just remove the armourings, mods and enhancements.

However, the BiS mods/enhancements (which is what people want to buy) and set armorings can be ripped only from OPS pieces.

However, the BiS mods/enhancements (which is what people want to buy) and set armorings can be ripped only from OPS pieces.

The only BIS enhancements not available on vendor gear are the Initiative (Acc/Power) and the Adept (Power/surge). All other mods and enhancements can be pulled from ultimate vendor armor. Note, you may have to look at another classes vendor to find the BIS enhancement.

The only BIS enhancements not available on vendor gear are the Initiative (Acc/Power) and the Adept (Power/surge). All other mods and enhancements can be pulled from ultimate vendor armor. Note, you may have to look at another classes vendor to find the BIS enhancement.

Yeah, basically the most important enhancements are not available from commendations.