OMG so much whining on these forums!

LogicAudio

Enough already!

I truly believe my favourite MMO was put to rest because of whining, and now I'm getting flashbacks.

Some players need to learn to communicate in a mature way, and not be such spoiled brats.

I'm sure there are flaws and bugs, but that's to expect from a brand new game.

Geez.

...rant over.

People think that because they paid for the game it needs to be perfect immediately. No if's, and's or but's. What they always fail to realize is that MMOs are always a work in progress. There will always be bugs, glitches or problems. It comes with the territory. Maybe I am making too much sense and it does not even matter, because people will always complain and hear what they want to hear.

I am happy with the state of this game. I have gotten used to the UI and the only real problem I have is the low FPS in buildings that I get. Other than that, I am happy as a pig in crap.

I powerbossed to level 50 in 15 minutes, skipped every bit of content that the game had up front, skipped every flashpoint cause I was powergrinding to 50, and now im gonna complain about everything that isn't here. Where are the other level 50s? where is all the endgame content?

There you go, since you were pining for it oh so badly.

Hello!

Since these types of threads-- commentary about posts or about the people that post -- rarely lead to constructive discussion, we are closing this thread. We do understand that it can be frustrating to see negativity on the forums, but we ask everyone to keep the discussion focused on the game itself.

Thank you for your cooperation!