Please give possibility to Vote Kick a player in GSF

Arnianor

How would people know if someone self-destructs by being AFK or not?

You have to click the "Ready" button to re-spawn. So if he's AFK, then it's even a worth case as it's boting.

And in that case, 21 death, 0 damage, 0 objective, 0 medals, nothing, he wasn't AFK, he even trolled in the chat. It's self-destruct on purpose, end of story. And this should be punished harshly.

Hello,

We would like to possibility to vote kick a player out of GSF. Why is that so?

Last game, we had a *censored* who just continuously self-destruct. As he was re-spawning, he was considered active. But take a look there: Image

(I blanked other name out of respect for other players which I haven't asked if I could share their names)

This guy has 21 death in a match, with 0 everywhere else. 21 death in a death-match, it's 42% of the win condition. And you can't do anything about it. This is only 1 game. He did it all night long. Where do other players get the fun, when a single one is giving, for a death-match, between 40% to 50% win-condition to the enemy team?

Now, just imagine having two lads like this in your team. No fun, no req, and not the blight of a chance.

This is unacceptable.

This is a serious issue, and something has to be done about it.

But as it's good for conquest, hey, let's do this so match end faster and I can farm conquest points as much as I can.

You want to change the rules because of one person? So what percentage of people playing actually do this?

You want to change the rules because of one person? So what percentage of people playing actually do this?

Haven't you read the answers ? Many, and on many servers. I took this example because it was particularly big. What I didn't say in that post is it happens to me three times yesterday night only. I just left in the end. And many other players were pissed because of the sames 1-2 guys who did this continuously. So yes, I want to change the rule for a small percentage of players.

And just to give you a parallel: in every country, many laws exists for a very small fraction of the population. Why do they exist then, if it's for so few people? Because it's a necessity, sadly, and this fraction of the population might screw everyone if not dealt with. This is exactly what's happening here: a fraction of the community screwing the game for everyone else, so it has to be dealt with.

Edited by Arnianor

They could make it so that every time you self-destruct back-to-back, you double your re-entry time.

Example:

S-D(self destruct) twice: 2mins

S-D 3 times: 4mins

S-D 4 times: 8mins

And so on and so forth.

Has to be in a row though, you know, for the people that legitly self-destruct.

would still punish new people that dont know what they're doing and try to figure things out. i self destructed a lot in my firstm atches, had this been in place I would have been bored and frustrated by 10th match and be gone for good from gsf now.

would still punish new people that dont know what they're doing and try to figure things out. i self destructed a lot in my firstm atches, had this been in place I would have been bored and frustrated by 10th match and be gone for good from gsf now.

Hence why GSF needs a better tutorial/beginner system so that what I suggested could be validated (and definitely refined) and hopefully implemented.

Haven't you read the answers ? Many, and on many servers. I took this example because it was particularly big. What I didn't say in that post is it happens to me three times yesterday night only. I just left in the end. And many other players were pissed because of the sames 1-2 guys who did this continuously. So yes, I want to change the rule for a small percentage of players.

And just to give you a parallel: in every country, many laws exists for a very small fraction of the population. Why do they exist then, if it's for so few people? Because it's a necessity, sadly, and this fraction of the population might screw everyone if not dealt with. This is exactly what's happening here: a fraction of the community screwing the game for everyone else, so it has to be dealt with.

This is not real world. You might of have noticed I asked what percentage. I understand what your saying. In GW1 we had Afkers. As far is you having the same numb n:eek:ts(Planters) show up Printscreen and send to support.