The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[Achievement] Certified Organic

iankalo

What the gizka is that sith !?!? .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The worst in-game achievement since ATARI 2600. The Manaan FP isnt fun at all ... everyone is running around greedy for the Kolto Barrels. We suppose to be a group , fighting the bad guys .... but ..... nobody cares about the FP. Its a race. This achievement should be a group thingy , at least.... It counts only to the guy who blow the kolto barrel.

Edited by iankalo

It'll go away when the initial fad of getting the achievement fades.

Which won't happen.

I'm immunized nowadays but I remember being mighty obsessed during my Xbox 360 days. Then again, playing most games in that console felt more like an MMO than this game does at times.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Which won't happen.

I'm immunized nowadays but I remember being mighty obsessed during my Xbox 360 days. Then again, playing most games in that console felt more like an MMO than this game does at times.

Ouch. When a console game feels more like an MMO than a PC game does, then all I can say is damnnnn.

I am against anything that makes this game easier.

This is a MMO and you SHOULD CARE if you get a crappy group.

Anything that forces people to play together is a good thing.

This is NOT a single player game folks.

- Arcada

Oh, so that's why people kick the barrels like hyperactive *****-flinging primates.

EDIT: Really? You filtered that word? Seriously? Does "Saturday" pass the filter? :rolleyes:

On the forums, yes. In game, no. (At least, that's the way it used to be.)