Character creation suggestion to increase sales

Viian

For people coming to the game, all of the alternate races that are purchased from the market cant even be previewed. How could you expect someone to purchase something they can't even look at?

This needs to be changed, allow preview and even customization and THEN at the end put in the unlock option.

More races would be nice too. Obviously they're limited to humanoids that can canonically speak English... err Basic. But there's still more to choose from. Some examples that come to mind:

Sentient Droid (just because I saw this as a class suggestion but race works better)-obviously not available for Force classes, comes with built-in modulation to make the VO's robotic sounding. Though romance might also be... problematic. Might also necessitate the creation of droid armor that also modifies appearance.

Kel-dor- already in game

Falleen- green humanoid, slight reptilian features. Some type of pheromone-based racial ability

Zeltron- red/pink humanoids. Some type of pheromone/empath racial ability

Cerean (think Ki Adi Mundi) surprised there's not even NPC Cereans

Chagrian -already in game

Torgruta -already in game

Or how about shapeshifters like Shi'ido or Clawdites? Probably too hard to make their abilities functional but still...

Species:

• Has everyone forgot about Bothans? I've only ever seen them partially in Galactic Battlegrounds, and Battlefront II.
  • I kinda want to make my own species, but hey, I guess I'm confusing Bioware for Cryptic.
  • The legacy feature lets to dictate who is married to who and a descendant of who, I'd like to actually see some hybriding options for species we've unlocked in a legacy. At least eye colors.

Character Creation:

• Let's see some left-handedness become available; not everyone in the galaxy is right-handed.