A few things I really like the devs to consider

Starjumperpad

This has been suggested over and over again, but why has there been no implementations of hood toggle on gear that has a hood? Two more things, these are emotes I wish you would implement, 1) emote /lay down. I would like if your character would actually lie down. There are so many beds not to mention in your stronghold and on your ship, it would be nice if your character could actually lie down, not just sit on his bed. 2) I was always disappointed by the fact that /kiss is not an actual kiss. If my character is married to Kira, I would like it if your character and the character you had targeted would actually lean toward each other. Maybe it wouldn't be actual lip contact, but maybe you make it look close. :sul_wink:

This has been suggested over and over again, but why has there been no implementations of hood toggle on gear that has a hood? Two more things, these are emotes I wish you would implement, 1) emote /lay down. I would like if your character would actually lie down. There are so many beds not to mention in your stronghold and on your ship, it would be nice if your character could actually lie down, not just sit on his bed. 2) I was always disappointed by the fact that /kiss is not an actual kiss. If my character is married to Kira, I would like it if your character and the character you had targeted would actually lean toward each other. Maybe it wouldn't be actual lip contact, but maybe you make it look close. :sul_wink:

To your second point, pretty sure /sleep is what you are looking for.