The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Market - cant grab a copy of Celebration Mishap

Glower

In my Cartel Market Collection - why i cant grab a copy of Celebration Mishap on my republic alts? It says i must buy this "unlock for all characters" again! :confused:

Already unlocked it ~one month ago on my all imperial alts...

and

Bioware? :(

Also this is not only reps but just a random.

edit: btw it's bugged on random chars not just reps or "old preferred" as i mentioned before, for example it's bugged on my newest imp char.

Please fix it.

Edited by Glower

• 1 month later...
I haven't checked mine recently, though CS refunded me the cartel coins to repurchase the item a couple months back when the bug first occurred. I was pretty much told to bug report it if it happened again however.... Guess I'll check tonight when I log in.

I just got an auto-answer

Thank you for contacting us about the issue you encountered. This particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service.

Well i hope this is the auto-answer.

Should i try more?

• 2 weeks later...
So I got a direct reply from a name CS rep telling me to note which toon the item was unlocked on and approximately when it was unlocked. I sent the ticket as requested, and get a generic robot reply telling me to submit a bug report. This makes no sense. Beyond that, I'm still unsure as to why we can't get a Dev reply in one of the multiple threads noting this issue. It's been going on for months, can't be that hard of a fix.