NiM Nefra - Nightmare Twin Attack (0 Damage)

Mithrandir you miss the point 100% mate. You seem to think the only thing in DF and DP NiM or HMv2 is healing.

The truth is that for DPS it hasn't changed a thing. Ofc DPS can feel a bit more at ease now everything hurts a bit less but they still need to pump out the same numbers as usual.

To make matters even worse HMv2 is sometimes HARDER than NiM for dps. The guardian of the fortresses got upgraded HP when DF got nerfed. That made the Draxus fight require even more DPS. Grobthok also got harder for dps since they now need to also kill the adds. Unless you want to risk a 2nd pipesmash to explode them all. But its a buff and not a nerf since that last one remains risky.

This is the reason why you got those comments. And regarding 7 manning it. Since you think its easy and are mad at bioware for it why not 7 man it? Unless I have misread the sarcasm of your gg bioware.

Personally I think its a good thing it got nerfed so we won't get the same weird situation where tier 3 NiMs are harder than tier 4 HMs like we had with TfB/Scum NiM vs DF/DP HM

Mithrandir you miss the point 100% mate. You seem to think the only thing in DF and DP NiM or HMv2 is healing.

The truth is that for DPS it hasn't changed a thing. Ofc DPS can feel a bit more at ease now everything hurts a bit less but they still need to pump out the same numbers as usual.

To make matters even worse HMv2 is sometimes HARDER than NiM for dps. The guardian of the fortresses got upgraded HP when DF got nerfed. That made the Draxus fight require even more DPS. Grobthok also got harder for dps since they now need to also kill the adds. Unless you want to risk a 2nd pipesmash to explode them all. But its a buff and not a nerf since that last one remains risky.

This is the reason why you got those comments. And regarding 7 manning it. Since you think its easy and are mad at bioware for it why not 7 man it? Unless I have misread the sarcasm of your gg bioware.

Personally I think its a good thing it got nerfed so we won't get the same weird situation where tier 3 NiMs are harder than tier 4 HMs like we had with TfB/Scum NiM vs DF/DP HM

OMG so many wrong things there....

Yeah DP and DF are harder than before suuuuure.:rolleyes:

DF Draxxus guardians hp was a bug and it has been adressed.

Grobt'ok adds, you joking right?, almost all deeps use them to get better numbers just doing a few aoe when before the patch theywere able to kill a guy in 0,5 sec. If you''ve trouble with deeps in that boss mmmm l2p?, dont dare trying brontes or going dp lol

Raptus?, now you can even fail some challenge it's still doable

Deeps? easier, your healers have plenty of time for deeps too now

I missed the point? how?

At the moment is harder to heal OP IX NiM 2phase than council NiM GG (weird situation???)

I got answered good luck healing thru 3 thundering blast buffed and that is *** again

good luck healing anything (sm,hm,NiM) if people ignores tactics and stands in ****.....

Edited by Dark_Mithrandir

OMG so many wrong things there....

Yeah DP and DF are harder than before suuuuure.:rolleyes:

Please learn to read what I type man ........ I said SOME ... I repeat SOME bosses are harder and I never included DP in my statement. If you read it correctly than you would see I mentioned Draxus and Grobthok only.

DF Draxxus guardians hp was a bug and it has been adressed.

A bug which made draxus ....... harder indeed. Thx for proving my point and agreeing with me. The fact that is was a bug doesn't change the FACT that when NiM power got removed it became harder for DPS. I didn't included in my statement that said bug was fixed but indeed, the moment they fixed it the fight became as hard as NiM was before.

Grobt'ok adds, you joking right?, almost all deeps use them to get better numbers just doing a few aoe when before the patch theywere able to kill a guy in 0,5 sec. If you''ve trouble with deeps in that boss mmmm l2p?, dont dare trying brontes or going dp lol

Where on earth did I say we had trouble with grobthok? There is a difference between a fight being HARDER or a fight being TO HARD. When you read back my post I specificly said that grobthok became harder.

What you furthermore seem to miss is that even tough DPS are getting higher numbers because of the adds its something the NEED to do since the flames won't kill the adds off anymore. So .... again thx for proving my point that dps need to work harder at Grobthok. Unless you think some gnomes provided the extra DPS numbers. As a dps you now need to think about when using AoE on adds which by definition means its harder. In NiM they didn't need to worry about that one as much.

Raptus?, now you can even fail some challenge it's still doable

Deeps? easier, your healers have plenty of time for deeps too now

Never said anything about raptus. Not sure why you even mention it in a post meant to prove me wrong :rolleyes:

I missed the point? how?

Let me guess: Your main is a Healer? ;-)

This one you missed. Your initial post was clearly ignoring that the HP of the bosses remained untouched (besides the draxus bug). The point was that you focused only on the perspective from a healer. From that perspective you are correct. Incoming damage is lower which makes your job easier. The life for DPS'ers not so much. For tanks its debatable. In some regards its easier but not always, depending which mindset you have as a tank or from which perspective you look at a fight.

At the moment is harder to heal OP IX NiM 2phase than council NiM GG (weird situation???)

Yes ....... and thats exactly WHY we need to have a NiM buff which gets removed. DF and DP HM were easier than TfB and Scum NiM which is a weird situation indeed. If bioware wouldn't change the difficulty of DF/DP NiM we would get the same issue with the coming 3.0 operations (assuming DF and DP get upgraded to lv60 just as TfB was)

I got answered good luck healing thru 3 thundering blast buffed and that is *** again

good luck healing anything (sm,hm,NiM) if people ignores tactics and stands in ****.....

That was obviously a sarcastic answer based on your inability to relate to other viewing points besides healing. Like you said .... ignoring mechanics is a bad thing in any mode.

A bug which made draxus ....... harder indeed. Thx for proving my point and agreeing with me. The fact that is was a bug doesn't change the FACT that when NiM power got removed it became harder for DPS. I didn't included in my statement that said bug was fixed but indeed, the moment they fixed it the fight became as hard as NiM was before.

In summary, draxuss its not harder for deeps and it's obviously easier for healers (indirectly doing it easier for deeps bc healers have plenty of time to do other jobs)

Where on earth did I say we had trouble with grobthok? There is a difference between a fight being HARDER or a fight being TO HARD. When you read back my post I specificly said that grobthok became harder.

What you furthermore seem to miss is that even tough DPS are getting higher numbers because of the adds its something the NEED to do since the flames won't kill the adds off anymore. So .... again thx for proving my point that dps need to work harder at Grobthok. Unless you think some gnomes provided the extra DPS numbers. As a dps you now need to think about when using AoE on adds which by definition means its harder. In NiM they didn't need to worry about that one as much.

Rly? few adds that are burned with few aoe in a boss that was never been a deeps race make the fight harder?

Last time i was there after nerf i was solo healing bc dmg is so low now that the other healer was bored and dpsing 100% time

If you think that boss is harder now.... OMG L2P

This one you missed. Your initial post was clearly ignoring that the HP of the bosses remained untouched (besides the draxus bug). The point was that you focused only on the perspective from a healer. From that perspective you are correct. Incoming damage is lower which makes your job easier. The life for DPS'ers not so much. For tanks its debatable. In some regards its easier but not always, depending which mindset you have as a tank or from which perspective you look at a fight.

AND THAT MAKES HMv2 , it's not NiM , its HM v2, you just need more deeps than hm and do some additional stuff .

Yes ....... and thats exactly WHY we need to have a NiM buff which gets removed. DF and DP HM were easier than TfB and Scum NiM which is a weird situation indeed. If bioware wouldn't change the difficulty of DF/DP NiM we would get the same issue with the coming 3.0 operations (assuming DF and DP get upgraded to lv60 just as TfB was)

It was perfectly fine for me that NiM TfB was harder than DF HM but easier than DF NiM and it was until now.

NiM is about things being TRULY HARD.

That was obviously a sarcastic answer based on your inability to relate to other viewing points besides healing. Like you said .... ignoring mechanics is a bad thing in any mode.

MY LOGIC IS SIMPLE, if NiM content is nerfed and becomes a joke to heal (almost same level as hm, given the team is able to do tactics) that content cant be considered NiM and that's why the threads about progression on df are dead after 2.8 and on dp after 2.10

PD: the healers who did NiM content before nerf can atm almost entirely (obvisouly there are still bosses that cant be solo-healed) solo-heal all the bosses, sure haaaaaard

PD2: I forgot to say bc i thought it's obvious but deeps is not the same when you have your healers doing deeps 50% of the time

Edited by Dark_Mithrandir