Can we do something about the hooded robes please?

LeonBraun

I have the option not to show headgear turned on and yet the hoods on my robes are still showing as up instead of down.

There is a reason that people select this option. Obi-wan Kenobi never wore his hood all the way through all the movies and I'd like to see my toon's head as well.

Thank you.

I have the option not to show headgear turned on and yet the hoods on my robes are still showing as up instead of down.

There is a reason that people select this option. Obi-wan Kenobi never wore his hood all the way through all the movies and I'd like to see my toon's head as well.

Thank you.

When Obi Wan got older and wiser he knew to put the hood up.

Edited by DonnieT

Thank you.

If you get a head piece it will actually override the hood. I think the chest piece with the hood is a single piece, whereas the option you're seeing is really to hide a helmet.

Thank you.

Actually he did...When he was mimicking the Kryat Dragon roar while saving Luke from the Sandpeople in A New Hope. just sayin :rod_wink_g::rod_tongue_g:

Though...I do agree with you, I would like to be able to turn off hoods too.

Still, Obi-wan never had it up through the whole movie(s). We got to see him. Yes he could put it up and down, and an animation to do so would indeed be cool, but I've gone about 7 levels now with my hood up and I'd like to be able to see my toon's head/face better.

Still, Obi-wan never had it up through the whole movie(s). We got to see him. Yes he could put it up and down, and an animation to do so would indeed be cool, but I've gone about 7 levels now with my hood up and I'd like to be able to see my toon's head/face better.

in correct in the beginning of New Hope he had it up and put it down before he spoke.

Now with that said I to would like a hood option. :p

Edited by zephar

I love the hoods. However, it be awesome to have an animation where you could raise an lower it.

Have you saw the /sit animation yet?

It is not the sort of details that mattered during their meetings :(

PS: I must say that there is high details on the robe animation while running =D

Edited by IPaq