I support BW

Red_Vs_Blue

I for one support this launch, all the little kiddies who are sitting here whining and complaining can just go and play Hello Kitty Island. Quite annoying that every other thread is about your pathetic complaining.

"Oh, well i tested 6 mmo's and they had better lunches". Are they around yet, or are they even big? Probably not.

So i for one support BW in this sea of plebeians.

I think day one early access could of been handled better than it has so far, is that too much to expect for the most anticipated mmorpg in mmo history?

I'm pretty disappointed I can't be there on day one since that is apart of the fun with a new game, otherwise you may as well wait until after launch once everything is smooth and stable and the first wave of patches have gone out.

Oh well.

Also kind of sad to see how the community is reacting yes some people are going to extremes to show their displeasure, but its even worse to see people make fun of that.

Edited by Pauleh

I think day one early access could of been handled better than it has so far, is that too much to expect for the most anticipated mmorpg in mmo history?

I'm pretty disappointed I can't be there on day one since that is apart of the fun with a new game, otherwise you may as well wait until after launch once everything is smooth and stable and the first wave of patches have gone out.

Oh well.

Sure improvements are possible, and i agree, but it is quite different when you see ppl moaning and crying about how this is "the worst lunch EVER".

Also kind of sad to see how the community is reacting yes some people are going to extremes to show their displeasure, but its even worse to see people make fun of that.

Yes but the keep calling themselves "mature"...

Irony.

mehh ppl are just exited to play.. all the more reason to be clear in instructions & give timetables...

The current strategy of 'yeah just refresh your mailbox' is customer service from the communistic russia type.

Supporting this blatantly unelegant approach makes me think you cant criticize .. which according to some of the greater philosophists is the greatest loss to a person.

Oh well.

This is not day one!

This is actually day errh -7!!

You are actually complaining over not getting to play 2 days before you actually MAY have been allowed to play..

I for one support this launch, all the little kiddies who are sitting here whining and complaining can just go and play Hello Kitty Island. Quite annoying that every other thread is about your pathetic complaining.

"Oh, well i tested 6 mmo's and they had better lunches". Are they around yet, or are they even big? Probably not.

It's ok, most people go through life accepting everything without standing up for themselves. :)

Edited by Liberate

That's the problem....after a while, we'll have had enough of this crap and we will go play Hello Kitty Island.....and then you'll be on your empty servers wondering what happened and why you can't find a pug group.