Veteran Reward System

Keyboard_Cowboy

Su'cuy Everyone!

I have seen many mentions for special rewards for the players that have supported SWTOR since the beginning and continue to support SWTOR. I am a long time MMO player and tend to stick with games for a very long time. For example I have played Ultima Online for about 14 Years now and they offer different rewards depending on how old your account it. They have special mounts, dyes, armor and housing decorations you can claim for your account. I think a system like that would be great for the players here especially since the release of the Strongholds. What would my fellow players like to see if a system such as this would be implemented?

But vrandis we have stuff

So there is no confusion I am not Vrandis Desh'ar the Alor of Clan Desh'ar :cool:. I play the loyal mando verd Jahaal Daro in the clan Desh'ar.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Now back to the topic!

How the Veteran Reward System would work is we would have Rewards tab much like the Cartel Market where we would be given choices of various options such as Mounts, Dyes, Home Décor and Adaptive gear. We would get 1 to 2 choices from this menu for every year of the account to make our decisions, but once those choices have been made they can not be undone. I would recommend making the items Bind on Use much like many of the items from the Cartel Market so that we could sell/trade them amongst everyone. If we had the option to do so it would give the newer players a chance at the various rewards. I would personally like to see such a system added to show appreciation for the players that have put so much time and money into making SWTOR the best MMO out there.

So there is no confusion I am not Vrandis Desh'ar the Alor of Clan Desh'ar :cool:. I play the loyal mando verd Jahaal Daro in the clan Desh'ar.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Now back to the topic!

How the Veteran Reward System would work is we would have Rewards tab much like the Cartel Market where we would be given choices of various options such as Mounts, Dyes, Home Décor and Adaptive gear. We would get 1 to 2 choices from this menu for every year of the account to make our decisions, but once those choices have been made they can not be undone. I would recommend making the items Bind on Use much like many of the items from the Cartel Market so that we could sell/trade them amongst everyone. If we had the option to do so it would give the newer players a chance at the various rewards. I would personally like to see such a system added to show appreciation for the players that have put so much time and money into making SWTOR the best MMO out there.

I like it.

But i don't think that making those stuff BOU is a good decision.

I like it.

But i don't think that making those stuff BOU is a good decision.

Well in that case I would suggest that they be bound to the account. So every character on the player's account could use the item and be allowed to be placed in a Legacy Hold. Since the rewards would b determined by the age of the account.

i've played this game since 2011 on game release which is almost 3 years come december and this isn't necessary we get cartel every month and they have given gifts for being subbed at different times and so on. now when you walk about rewards liek this you aren't taking into consideration that over 70% of the players of swtor are not long time subscribers almost everyone save for 2 or three of my origin guild from darth sion no longer play so it would be pointless to reward 100k people out of the 100's of thousands that play if anything it will be a time waster when they can more focus on content for everyone

TL;DR we dnt need this we need them to focus on new content for everyone

i've played this game since 2011 on game release which is almost 3 years come december and this isn't necessary we get cartel every month and they have given gifts for being subbed at different times and so on. now when you walk about rewards liek this you aren't taking into consideration that over 70% of the players of swtor are not long time subscribers almost everyone save for 2 or three of my origin guild from darth sion no longer play so it would be pointless to reward 100k people out of the 100's of thousands that play if anything it will be a time waster when they can more focus on content for everyone

TL;DR we dnt need this we need them to focus on new content for everyone

Well if you would have read the post you would have noticed that I suggested for the rewards be based on the age of the account not on how long they subscribed for. So for those that who no longer subscribe or play the game, a reward system may be an incentive to return to SWTOR. I do agree that there are other things that do and will have priority over a Reward System, but this is the Suggestion forum where I would think they may come to get ideas for future content.

• 5 years later...
-1, Not Signed. Beta player; I don't like that type of reward system, as my guild and I were in EQ2 prior, which had it, and I don't like it and it's intimidating to new players to see players casually with items that would take them years to get, so: Nay.

So they should delete the title founder? one of the first rewards, that new players can not get....

The should have rewards for time subbed rather than the age of the account, to show how much loyalty people have, there are people here who subscribed from the start, or close to it. maybe they should get something every year that they stay a sub. The anniversary reward vendor doesn't count, as although it has new stuff, the old stuff can be picked up by new players too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.