I want to purchase a gold key

Catablepas

Hello SW:TOR Developers,

I play with my wife and enjoy your game very much. We are also enjoying the strongholds.

We would like to be able to purchase a gold key off the cartel market that would allow me to decorate my wife's stronghold or vise versa. We would be willing to pay around $5.00 for this service.

Also, the silver key should apply to an account and not a character.

Thank you for reading.

Catablepas

Why does everyone want to pay real money for features that shouldn't cost real money?

I don't think anyone wants that but on the other hand, there are those who feel they'll nab Bioware's eye easily by having what they want, "$" and "CM" in the same sentence.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Why does everyone want to pay real money for features that shouldn't cost real money?

I don't think anyone wants to pay real money for anything in this game, but unfortunately that seems that real money is quickly becoming the common currency of SWTOR

Also, this feels like an enhancement that would be part of the Cartel coins. (which means you could save up for it if you subscribe, as both my wife and I do). The reason it feels this way is because it is a specialized thing that not many people would actually need or want. It is certainly not required for anybody, but would be fun.

At first I though we could get a guild stronghold, but then I realized that our other faction toons would not be able to join our guild, so then that led me to the Golden Key as presented here.

Hello SW:TOR Developers,

I play with my wife and enjoy your game very much. We are also enjoying the strongholds.

We would like to be able to purchase a gold key off the cartel market that would allow me to decorate my wife's stronghold or vise versa. We would be willing to pay around $5.00 for this service.

Also, the silver key should apply to an account and not a character.

Thank you for reading.

Catablepas

My wife and I would also pay for this, 5x for our 5 decorated SHs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.