Hybrid PVE DPS 2.10 Viability?

dundeejedi

I was wondering for all those stat crunchers out there is the 0/16/30 hybrid DPS PVE setup still viable post 2.10 changes?

I have been using this for a while and love it's movement and flexibilty.

Are there any other PVE Hybrids that anyone would recommend?

Always looking for some input.

Thanks.

I was wondering for all those stat crunchers out there is the 0/16/30 hybrid DPS PVE setup still viable post 2.10 changes?

I have been using this for a while and love it's movement and flexibilty.

Are there any other PVE Hybrids that anyone would recommend?

Always looking for some input.

Thanks.

I personally prefer the 2/28/16 hybrid.

If you want single target sustained, full Madness leads by a landslide, so the 2/16/28 hybrid is inferior there (the last 2 points of 0/16/30 are survivability, so you may as well make it a 2/16/28)

Therefore, by going hybrid you want Mobile Burst DPS as well as AoE potential, and thats where 2/28/16 comes in.

The 2/28/16 hybrid:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#201bZssrrdobcoMZcMcRs0z.3

• 2 weeks later...
I personally prefer the 2/28/16 hybrid.

If you want single target sustained, full Madness leads by a landslide, so the 2/16/28 hybrid is inferior there (the last 2 points of 0/16/30 are survivability, so you may as well make it a 2/16/28)

Therefore, by going hybrid you want Mobile Burst DPS as well as AoE potential, and thats where 2/28/16 comes in.

The 2/28/16 hybrid:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#201bZssrrdobcoMZcMcRs0z.3

Not quite necro

I think the difference between the two specs really comes down to what you need more, for example with Grob vs. C-0.

Grob is a lot more single target heavy but having a bit more AoE than madness is nice if you're on add duty. Meanwhile C-0 is really AoE heavy for adds, but having decent single target is nice for in between the waves.

Not that it matters because you can run madness for just about everything

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.