The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Give up 3.0 info

AussieAlan

Come on, 2.10 is out give us 3.0 info please.

If you can't give up the new planet name, then how about other stuff, like what do we get for pre order, I hope its not another trainer like the ugly hutt, something useful like a raven holostatue.

Or at least tell us it won't be, walk 4 steps kill mob, walk 4 more steps kill another mob, or huge holes to fall and die in suckfulness like Makeb.

Or better yet, for those of us levellers and not grinders can you at least tell us what armour rating it will be so we can start to get ready.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? When it comes out, either you will like it or you won't. If you are happy enough with the game now to keep playing until 3.0 hits, then keep playing. Otherwise, stop playing then come back when 3.0 hits to see if you like 3.0.

"Problem" solved.

Why? When it comes out, either you will like it or you won't. If you are happy enough with the game now to keep playing until 3.0 hits, then keep playing. Otherwise, stop playing then come back when 3.0 hits to see if you like 3.0.

"Problem" solved.

Ah, the old "stop playing" solution. Just what everyone wants. It's like the McRib. I simply stop craving it the other 11 months of the year. Easy peasy.

If you can't give up the new planet name, then how about other stuff, like what do we get for pre order, I hope its not another trainer like the ugly hutt, something useful like a raven holostatue.

Or at least tell us it won't be, walk 4 steps kill mob, walk 4 more steps kill another mob, or huge holes to fall and die in suckfulness like Makeb.

Or better yet, for those of us levellers and not grinders can you at least tell us what armour rating it will be so we can start to get ready.

What makes you think we're going to have to order anything? It could very well be "free."

Also, please calm down. 2.10 hit just this morning. Let's take some time to enjoy the current content before whining about the next thing. Give it them a couple of weeks, please.

With an approach such as yours, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't divulge any info at all. :rolleyes:

Also, add "please" to the title. It would look good really.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I would say give it a week, at most.

Since we know that the story of 3.0 is related to the Forged Alliances storyline. They are probably going to give it a few days for everyone to get a chance to play it before they put out details that may spoil the new FP.

Since we know that the story of 3.0 is related to the Forged Alliances storyline. They are probably going to give it a few days for everyone to get a chance to play it before they put out details that may spoil the new FP.

^This.

I want info on 3.0 as much as the next guy, but realistically, this is Bioware. They're going to wait at least 1 or 2 weeks before spilling the beans, so to speak.

^This.

I want info on 3.0 as much as the next guy, but realistically, this is Bioware. They're going to wait at least 1 or 2 weeks before spilling the beans, so to speak.

I will say a week at most. They probably will reveal it during the Thursday stream or Friday's community stream. to give players time to do the flashpoint.

"Problem" solved.

Do you stop driving when you're looking for a new car? Do you stop watching TV when there's a show coming up that you'd like to watch? Do you leave any restaurant that doesn't have your food immediately ready?

Who are you to ask him WHY? He's a customer, just like you. He has every right to ask without you demanding to know why and then foolishly suggesting he quit because he wants more information.

Agreed. If we don't hear anything by the end of next week, then I'll be critical. Give this update a week since it has a big story element to it.

Yeah, come on already, 2.10 has been out for like 3 hours now!! OMG, what's taking so long!?

[insert curmudgeonly comments about instant gratification/the Twitter Generation/having the attention span of goldfish]

Right? And the last operation came out nearly a year ago. Can't people just keep running that and enjoy it?

Buncha jerks can't wait more than 1 year between new content without complaining.