Sever's down already?

XCONQUESTX

I can't even get past the login screen. I'm on the Shadowlands server.

Same. Was in a WZ {winning of course} and then plop. Thought it was my net, but when I tried to log back in it goes as far as the server screen, then I get an error. Oh well.

EDIT: letting me log into other servers just not Shadowlands atm.

Edited by Urantia

I just finished watching Monday Night Football and was going to play a bit before I went to bed. I saw this thread before I launched the game and thought 'oh crap... of course lol'

However, I just logged into the game (Shadowlands server) fine; it took a bit longer than usual to load the character select screen, but it seems it's not the server. Possibly an ISP or net problem? (I use AT&T for what it's worth)

Hopefully, you guys can get back in soon! :)

EDIT: Well, I thought it wasn't the server. I loaded into my Tat SH, and zoned to Tatooine proper, and it lagged out and now I'm in a loading screen (about 1/2 progress, and it's not moving now). So, I guess I wasn't so lucky after all, heh.

Edited by Fractal_Eye

same here, got kicked from shadowlands around 12:35am (EST) , was in the middle of soloing and got some alert pop up saying computer was lagging and the little icon went red to one bar, before I knew it, I got kicked while reading the alert popup while running, so i tried to shut the game down and re-open and am getting the dreaded "error code 208, connectivity issues, etc etc." meanwhile It's not my internet since I can get online just fine...I just got randomly kicked, it sucks...I also tried rebooting my computer, that didn't help either. I really wanted to get some more game time in before the patch in a few hours...It says "Unable to retrieve patch data. Please check network connection. Error Code 208" during the launcher, but won't even let me get to the next screen..It's so disheartening! I just became a sub again, after being away for a year. Hope the problem gets fixed soon! I miss my SWTOR! :( P.S. -I was on Makeb with my smuggler when this happened. Wish mine worked, I keep trying to log-in and get nothing but error code 208...

There seem to be some server problems right now. Lots of talk of lag and disconnections, just got disconnected myself.
Ok this doesn't sound good. The same things are going on at DCUO and at the same time.

Hopefully we can chalk this up to pre-update waves.

Edited by mudmobile

Yeah, there definitely were issues. I was running the Manaan FP when I suddenly experienced a lot of latency problems. Waited several minutes with a red x and finally decided to Ctrl+Alt+Delete and end the process.

After that, I started SWTOR up again, logged back in, and got back into the Manaan FP fine. The rest of the run was pretty much smooth sailing.