Burst DPS

Bouncy_Hunter

Hey I was wondering if anybody could tell me what's the class that does the best burst dps, i like to see big numbers quickly and prefer it over the more sustained dps.

Deception Sin.

Concealment Oper.

Carnage Mara.

Lightning Sorc, Arsenal Merc, Pyro PT, Darksmaul hybrid Sin, Anni Mara, Focus Mara and Jugg can also dish out huge burst when star aligns.

Pyro PT

can also dish out huge burst when star aligns.

If by stars align, you mean at the beginning of the fight then yes. My consistant 8k+ DPS opener with a failed proc on the stockstrike is obviously not a huge amount of burst :p

Anyway, Other than moving Pyro PT into the list with Carnage/Rage Marauders and Deception Sins to replace the less bursty concealment, agree with the guy above me.

If by stars align, you mean at the beginning of the fight then yes. My consistant 8k+ DPS opener with a failed proc on the stockstrike is obviously not a huge amount of burst :p

Anyway, Other than moving Pyro PT into the list with Carnage/Rage Marauders and Deception Sins to replace the less bursty concealment, agree with the guy above me.

TB > CL (Momentum + 2xcrit) get about 15k. Merc crit on heatseeker is about 10k.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.