[New] ** The Shadowlands Progression **

Tealik

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

We are new to the server, so this is our first submission.

We have not been taking SS of our kills but we do have videos of each first kill.

All videos are easily view able on our site.

Guild name: Serenity - Website: http://serenitygaming.org

Faction: Pub

Boss(es) Killed:

TOS

Full clear on SM

HM Malaphar & HM Sword Squardon - Video's

Ravagers

Full clear on SM.

HM Sparky & HM BULO - Videos

Timezone: AST Timezone

Edited by Daxius

Hello,

We are new to the server, so this is our first submission.

We have not been taking SS of our kills but we do have videos of each first kill.

All videos are easily view able on our site.

Guild name: Serenity - Website: http://serenitygaming.org

Faction: Pub

Boss(es) Killed:

TOS

Full clear on SM

HM Malaphar & HM Sword Squardon - Video's

Ravagers

Full clear on SM.

HM Sparky & HM BULO - Videos

Timezone: AST Timezone

Welcome to the server, Serenity. The list is updated! Also, your website is beautiful.

Edited by Tealik

Hands up. Who's unsubbing until October? and then unsubbing after doing nine chapters of KotFE until either a new ops comes out or the rest of the KotFE chapters are released! This guys is. Woot.

RIP Hardcore PVP: Dec. 2011~2013

RIP Hardcore PVE: Dec. 2011~May 2015, You will be missed.

Hands up. Who's unsubbing until October? and then unsubbing after doing nine chapters of KotFE until either a new ops comes out or the rest of the KotFE chapters are released! This guys is. Woot.

RIP Hardcore PVP: Dec. 2011~2013

RIP Hardcore PVE: Dec. 2011~May 2015, You will be missed.

I think the word you're searching for is "competitive." This game has never had anything hardcore (except maybe RP).

Tealik, going forward, how are you going to chronicle the new Regression ops Model the game is going to?

I'm of the opinion that we shouldn't even bother tracking "progression". They aren't updating mechanics, they're just leveling the bosses up. It's not really progression, it's "look, we remember how to do the mechanics and have learned how our classes changed slightly!"

I'm of the opinion that we shouldn't even bother tracking "progression". They aren't updating mechanics, they're just leveling the bosses up. It's not really progression, it's "look, we remember how to do the mechanics and have learned how our classes changed slightly!"

Seconded. Especially if they re-release all these ops at the same time. Guilds would just steer clear of each other's way and work on different ops. Kinda takes the whole idea of competition out of it. I guess one could imagine guilds would be forced to progress in the chronological way in which the ops were released... but then again that assumes that we get new achievements to testify for those new kills... and even then...

Edited by Dage

For the Fam killed Coratanni in 8 man HM http://gyazo.com/2ae27e62e90e98b7d50a8c263123a43c

Good stuff fellas! Reppin' for the Pubs! Now go get Revan! :rak_03:

Tealik, going forward, how are you going to chronicle the new Regression ops Model the game is going to?

Yeah this is a tough one to answer. To me, it doesn't really make much sense... and tracking in general for all of the separate operations would just be a pointless headache. Though, to answer your question, I would most likely do whatever it is the majority of the guilds would like.

Apologies if this has been asked before, does a combat log constitute proof of a kill in lieu of a screenshot?

Unfortunately not. Even though I have been a bit relaxed about what I accept (mostly due to the state of the game/guilds/players viewpoints) I feel that a combat log wouldn't be very telling. I need to be able to see all members of the group, see that they are all apart of the same guild, achievement, loot..... blah blah....

Edited by Tealik

After a two weeks of progression (yeah we're real late to the party) Enclave Legacy downed Sword Squad Monday getting us to 4/10. For proof of the others i can upload the pics next lockout. We didn't take pics of em originally.

http://the-enclave-swtor.enjin.com/profile/2657148/pics?album_id=592100&refresh=1437163451

Edited by Shwarzchild

• 3 weeks later...
Stupid question because I Hippoed this since I'm not going through fifty plus pages - we came over from another server over on <Wookiee Rage>. Do we need to take screenies of each boss fight that we've beaten in order to get it posted on here? If we don't have them, do we need to just redo them?

Stupid question because I Hippoed this since I'm not going through fifty plus pages - we came over from another server over on <Wookiee Rage>. Do we need to take screenies of each boss fight that we've beaten in order to get it posted on here? If we don't have them, do we need to just redo them?

Unfortunately I will need some sort of proof provided, to continue being fair.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.