Armors with Twi'lek race Visually bugged?

MeekoSouthpaw

I created an assassin Twi'lek and thought alright now I can use the Reaver set that I spent time collecting all of then worked my way to at least 15 so that could get the armoring and mods for the armor only to fins that it is not visually right. On the chest piece the hood disappears completely even if one wears the mask first then the chest piece this is also on the eradicator set I even previewed the Raven set on this character and the same thing though not anything that is game breaking but I honestly feel that the Twi'lek should at least be able to wear the full set and look like it should as with a human

It is not bugged, but working as intended. The hood disappears because otherwise it will clip with lekku. That was the compromise for having this race in game. Back in development implementation of twi'lek race as playable was under question because of the clipping issues other races did not have.

There was a poll if people are ready to deal with clipping and other visual issues to have the race, or they would prefer not to have playable twi'lek at all, and majority voted for having twi'lek with visial issues. Would you prefer not be able to play twi'lek at all? :)'

It is not bugged, but working as intended. The hood disappears because otherwise it will clip with lekku. That was the compromise for having this race in game. Back in development implementation of twi'lek race as playable was under question because of the clipping issues other races did not have.

There was a poll if people are ready to deal with clipping and other visual issues to have the race, or they would prefer not to have playable twi'lek at all, and majority voted for having twi'lek with visial issues. Would you prefer not be able to play twi'lek at all? :)'

I understand the clipping issue but that was not the point that should be taken from the post that seems to have been missed. Yes they may classify it as 'Working As Intended' but when the mask is on and showing that should be hiding the leeku not the hood so no clipping as there would be no leeku to clip. I mean look at a character that wears a hood, really look at them, you will see that they are Bald, so why not fix it to where the leeku are removed like hair when no mask such as Reavers is worn under the hood? that was my question so to say