The Harbinger, Begeren Colony, and The Bastion currently unavailable

TaitWatson

Ok so I buy the delux edition game when it launched had a preorder crystal at launch, I stop playing the game due to the memory leak fiasco that happened.

i come back to the game when i hear about GSH update pay my sub money to have full access, only to find out I can no longer use the color crystal and all my charectors are on the bastion now which is still broken tell me why i should pay a company that cant keep their servers up and running, this little display not more than a week after i come back makes me want to leave all over again

The door is that way >>>>

Please don't let it hit you in the *** on your way out ;)

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Cough, cough. Boss... I don't feel so good... I don't think I can make it in tomorrow. I have severe SWTORitis. It is very contagious."

LMAO...I already had to pull the "I need to be in Seattle" card to actually get off work early enough to go to the Community Cantina earlier this week. I don't think I could get away with that twice in one week :D

It's not about what is contractually owed. Acts in good faith can go a long way in maintaining relationships.

Look, they are good with their customers. DCUO was down for 36 hours and nothing given in compensation. **** happens. It will be back up when its up and then you can enjoy the game.

"Cough, cough. Boss... I don't feel so good... I don't think I can make it in tomorrow. I have severe SWTORitis. It is very contagious."

I've actually done that. I've done it when I won enough at poker to pay my salary for 2 weeks, too.

I've read a few times it was planned, but thanks for being rude.
Have you read from the devs that it was planned? If by "planned" you mean they did it on purpose then yes it was "planned". But it was a split second decision in an attempt to preserve data. It wasn't something pre-meditated.

When dissatisfied customers leave the game, everyone suffers.

I would rather dissatisfied customers leave and lose the ************, keep the people who understand **** happens and feel they aren't owed anything (such a poor way of looking at things). Community isn't suffering if you ask me.

I do seriously hope that they come back online soon. I don't understand when there was only a problem with Harbinger server (from what the notice said when I logged into the game) that you had to take the other two down too. I am sure that I am not the only unhappy camper. My whole family plays on Begeren Colony. :mad:

I would rather dissatisfied customers leave and lose the ************, keep the people who understand **** happens and feel they aren't owed anything (such a poor way of looking at things). Community isn't suffering if you ask me.

Sadly the former far outweigh the later, most people will not stick around, and if that happens POOF bye bye game.

:mad: This is totally upsetting. You pay for this game and can't even use it. Lately the problems with lag, the market and mailbox and NOW!!!! [THE ENTIRE GAME!!!!!. Come on you owe us people whom subscribe to this game something!!! :mad: this is so, so disappointing!!!

I've read a few times it was planned.

There was a planned shutdown, but they cancelled it.

Then they had an unscheduled shutdown, gave people in the Forums about 5 minutes of warning, but gave no warning to the people in-game. The excuse they offered for not warning people in-game was pretty thin, frankly. You can always post "3 minutes to shutdown" if you know 5 minutes in advance that you are going to shut down. That they did not post such a warning is a sign of incompetence.

Look, they are good with their customers. DCUO was down for 36 hours and nothing given in compensation. **** happens. It will be back up when its up and then you can enjoy the game.

That seems like a pretty infuriating policy by the DCUO devs. Your argument is fallacious though. If B is worse than A, it does not imply that A is good.

I do seriously hope that they come back online soon. I don't understand when there was only a problem with Harbinger server (from what the notice said when I logged into the game) that you had to take the other two down too. I am sure that I am not the only unhappy camper. My whole family plays on Begeren Colony. :mad:

There WERE problems happening on the other servers.

:mad: This is totally upsetting. You pay for this game and can't even use it. Lately the problems with lag, the market and mailbox and NOW!!!! [THE ENTIRE GAME!!!!!. Come on you owe us people whom subscribe to this game something!!! :mad: this is so, so disappointing!!!

How are 3 servers the entire game? Start a toon on another server while waiting. OH GOD FORBID YOU START FRESH, RIGHT?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.