Harbinger and Begeren Colony unavailable.

MiahC

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridiculous. I expect this out of the SWGEMU, which is free and run out of a guy's basement in Denver.

But dead hamsters in a live pay to play mmo run by one of the biggest gaming companies in the world?

What a bunch of @#$%ing amateurs. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Same problem. Stuck at position 7 for a while now. Since I am the "highest priority," does this mean no one is being allowed to login to a LIGHT population server?

Wait time started at 10 minutes when I first got kicked, now it is 25 minutes.

How the heck is going to wait 25 minutes to login? And what about raid groups? Are they supposed to login an hour ahead of their scheduled raid time in case the login server is wonky? That's a ridiculous requirement.

Oh, now at position 6 after 5 minutes. Lame.

Thanks for the heads up, we're looking into it!

You know, it is ridiculous that players would have to tell BW that the login server is hosed.

There ought to be automatic alarms triggered when a LIGHT server gets a login queue.

Now in position 3, someone probably gave up after 20 minutes. Estimated wait 40m 00s. I like how the wait estimates includes seconds, as if it were anywhere close to that accurate.

Edited by BuriDogshin

"It's dead Jim". I think the server has crashed and it just isn't registering, i've been stuck at 251 for a while now, and i see the que time increasing pretty quick now. I don't think anyone is actually getting in, if we move up it's just because of people giving up. 251 people ahead of me are persistent >.<

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.