Jung Ma - Dueling Championship Series

hulcalan

Jung Ma - Dueling Championship Series

sponsored by Vicious™ and Herro-kitteh™

Come all you boys and girls and enter in the tournament of the Century! This series will have 3 parts! First, a dueling tournament held in my private residence! The second location is yet to be determined! The Finals Will take place on The Vicious™ Flagship!

This is not your mom and dad's tournament of old. We will play for Cold Hard Credits! Entry fee will start at 100k Credits. Seeding is based on how much you paid towards the tournament kitty (pun intended), the higher the credit submission the lower the seeding! If you elect not to pay for seeding you will be left to kitty kat gods for placement!

All payments are accepted by Mail or trade to Herro-kitteh; if you cannot find him, talk to a vicious member to point you in the right direction. All payments will receive a mail receipt.

All matches will be streamed from the Kitt Kat Den if you are unable to get in!

Seeding and Tournament bracket information can be found here !

All that information is fine and dandy, but what about the rewards!

First Place

80% of all Credits in the tournament Kitty!

Free Entry into the next tournament!

Second Place

10% of all Credits in the tournament Kitty!

Third Place

A Nice pat on the back and hug from yours truly!

For a up to date on who's paid and what's currently in the kitty, click me.

The Tournament Will take Place

Sunday, Sept 28th @ 5pm Server

RULES

1. It's 1v1 tournament no outside help will be tolerated

2. Do not go out of the designated out of bounds area, doing so will result in a

forfeiture of a round.

3. The best 2 out 3 duels wins the match

4. Stealthing is allowed for any amount of time, but keep in mind if it's deemed that you are stalling or anything of that nature you will forfeit the round. If you are a steatlher you will have to be grouped with a judge as to verify you are not cheating.

5. No spec is off limits. You can change specs inbetween rounds if you like.

6. If you are caught exploiting, using third party programs, or any kind of advantage not found in game to get an upper hand on the competition you will be banned from all events I hold.

7. Don't be a sore loser and trash talking is expected and encoraged!

8. Side bets are allowed.

FAQ

Q: Who and how do I pay?

A: Herro-kitteh for Imps and Hello-kitteh for pubs, by either mail or trading you can pay at anytime!

Q: Do I have to make just one Payment?

A: No, after your entry fee you can keep sending money to increase your seeding.

Although, I will have a cut off point at sometime.

Q: I'm a pub how do I get to your DK house?

A: If you register, I will give you a Key. Or ask any <Shots Fired> Member if i'm online and I'll log over and get you one.

Q: I'm a pub will you reimburse the 1k fee?

A: ugh no... are you that hard up?

Edited by hulcalan

Did you check with the PVP Police? Might want to get their approval beforehand to make sure this is okay :)

But in all honesty it sounds pretty cool. I like the idea of having it inside strongholds and flagships. We need more of these type of events.

Did you check with the PVP Police? Might want to get their approval beforehand to make sure this is okay :)

But in all honesty it sounds pretty cool. I like the idea of having it inside strongholds and flagships. We need more of these type of events.

why check with them? #IMTHECOMMISSIONER

In any event I will post rules probably later today!

First, a dueling tournament held in my private residence! The second location is yet to be determined! The Finals Will take place on The Vicious™ Flagship!

Don't think guild ship invites are cross faction. so guess that makes this imp only if the finals are on an imp side guild ship.

Don't think guild ship invites are cross faction. so guess that makes this imp only if the finals are on an imp side guild ship.

Good point, I will make other arrangements. Perhaps the Last leg will be seperated by faction with the finals being at another undisclosed locatoin.... in any event it's still a few weeks in the making for planning

If the first round is in a stronghold, I'm concerned with the bugs strongholds have. There are random blindspots in some areas of tatooine and dk strongholds.

Ima join up but hopefully the zone where we duel has no bug spots

My arena has no faults... we've tested it.. it's really really simple... I try to be online a lot... and it's on public listings if anyone wants to mess around with it... If anyone wants a key to it just whisper me