This is Mos Eisley Spaceport

Jefficous

Rarely... RARELY, do I read the forums located here at Swtor.com. Every time I do, I am reminded why I don't. After the first few post I read across General, FP/Operations, PvP and GSF sections of the forums I find nothing but discontent for the game and makes me wonder if the people on here maintain their accounts just to complain about it . As I pondered this I came to the realization that this IS....

I find nothing but discontent for the game and makes me wonder if the people on here maintain their accounts just to complain about it

Anakin Skywalker: The Jedi use their power for good.

Supreme Chancellor: Good is a point of view, Anakin.

"Discontent" and "complain" is your point of view. Just because somebody is commenting on a feature they don't like, or write about something that can be improved, doesn't mean they are complaining. But of course in your point of view, constructive criticism may be "complaining" to you.

And anyway OP, you are complaining. Do you just maintain your account to complain about complainers? :rolleyes:

Edited by EvenHardNiner

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.