Guild Ship Teleport from personal funds

Snarrf

How many people can move your guild ship and how often are they moving it? Shouldn't it cost only 20k per week, once per week, at most?

When I read his post I got the impression that he was talking about the recall functionality they added with the guild ship, where you teleport your group to you.

If that's what he's talking about I have to agree with him. I'm not comfortable with having regular members spending 20k of the guild's funds whenever they feel like getting a group together (literally), but I've got no problem with letting them use it out of their own funds as much as they want.

When I read his post I got the impression that he was talking about the recall functionality they added with the guild ship, where you teleport your group to you.

If that's what he's talking about I have to agree with him. I'm not comfortable with having regular members spending 20k of the guild's funds whenever they feel like getting a group together (literally), but I've got no problem with letting them use it out of their own funds as much as they want.

Oh I see. Yesh, maakes muchs shenshe putt that way.

Our guild has the teleport feature limited to the highest ranks/Commander scouts.

This is how you should do it. If your guild has people abusing it to the point the guild bank runs dry, limit who has access to the ability. Alternatively, tell them to stop being cheap suckers and actually deposit money into the bank.

That would require personal responsibility.

How dare you think people should be responsible for their own decisions!!! What is this - Communist Antarctica!?!? The Red Penguin is on the rise, everyone! Check out this guy and his "personal responsibility!"

In case it wasn't blatantly obvious, this was all sarcasm, and I agree that people should be held accountable for pissing away their guild's money, unless they put in a ton of money in the first place. If someone threw in 100k after using the teleport 5 times, I wouldn't see much of an issue with it.