Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

How do you find repeatable heroics?

LooseEyeball

Heroics are always repeatable daily (except for one exception that's bugged, apparently). You can come back with the same character the next day and pick up the same missions again.

Make note, however, that heroic Area missions (those missions that you pick up automatically when entering a certain section of the map, the missions which are marked as Area 2 or Area 4) are never (as far as I've been able to tell, someone feel free to mention an exception if you know of any) repeatable on the same character.

It would be nice if they could make some sort of tweak so that heroic mission pickups would show a different icon than missions meant for solo play. (I'd actually like to see Area missions made repeatable as well. They could probably add a mission terminal by each planet's spaceport or shuttle that starts offering those missions after they've been found and completed once the normal way.) But as it is right now the easiest way to know exactly which NPCs to talk to / which mission terminals to visit is to use a guide like the dulfy guides that were linked.

Heroics are always repeatable daily (except for one exception that's bugged, apparently). You can come back with the same character the next day and pick up the same missions again.

Make note, however, that heroic Area missions (those missions that you pick up automatically when entering a certain section of the map, the missions which are marked as Area 2 or Area 4) are never (as far as I've been able to tell, someone feel free to mention an exception if you know of any) repeatable on the same character.

It would be nice if they could make some sort of tweak so that heroic mission pickups would show a different icon than missions meant for solo play. (I'd actually like to see Area missions made repeatable as well. They could probably add a mission terminal by each planet's spaceport or shuttle that starts offering those missions after they've been found and completed once the normal way.) But as it is right now the easiest way to know exactly which NPCs to talk to / which mission terminals to visit is to use a guide like the dulfy guides that were linked.

Actually, I have been able to repeat the one by the Geonosians on Tattooine with the same character.

I have suggested red icons for heroics in the past. I have also suggested a single terminal, like the daily terminals, where you could pick up quests that take you to the location of each heroic on a planet. The terminal would unlock once you complete all heroics on the planet at least once, and would be located in the starport on every planet.

Duffy is the best source for heroic mission lists.

I have suggested red icons for heroics in the past. I have also suggested a single terminal, like the daily terminals, where you could pick up quests that take you to the location of each heroic on a planet. The terminal would unlock once you complete all heroics on the planet at least once, and would be located in the starport on every planet.

Duffy is the best source for heroic mission lists.

I've seen your suggestion topic (or a similar suggestion topic) before and I've added my thoughts to it saying that they could follow the model of what they did with Voss by adding a reputation group of some sort for each planet and creating a weekly mission for that planet's heroics. As with the Voss weekly, the new planet weeklies would all show you (with green mission icons) exactly where to go to pick up each heroic covered by the weekly.

The format is already established with that Voss weekly, and it wouldn't take any tinkering with the code like it might take to start distinguishing between different types of mission pickups. The "hard" part is creating some decent rewards exclusive to each planet's reputation vendor like they already did for Voss and several of the level 50 and level 55 dailies zones.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.