The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Returning Vet looking for guild.

AmericanNate

Recently restarted my sub with GSH, after about a year or so hiatus due to RL stuff kind of taking over. Will probably play a little more on the casual side but sometimes I tend to play quite a few hours at a time. Most of my toons are Imperial side, but I have 2 that are 55 on Pub side too. Legacy Lvl 50, 12 toons. I previously was strictly PvP. After coming back and seeing a lot of my friends on Bastion no longer played, I decided to ship over to the Harbinger as a new start, and am looking this time to get into more of the PvE side. I will still do PvP, but it will no longer be my main focus. I'm looking to experience all the stories. I've only ever done EV SM like 1 time on my original toon, never one any since then. Would love to try the other Ops, doesn't have to be NiM, but I'm not opposed to working up to it. I mostly play at night, around 9:00pm CST. I capped out my Conquest points this week just doing different things, so I can definitely help out if you have a Guild Ship/Stronghold and working towards Conquest. Thanks in advance.

Hey! Check out Dark Legacy. We are a more casual PVE guild that runs raids with a week by week signup by website, which helps those people that work shift work or don't have a consistent enough schedule to join a team. We run weekly comms runs Tues and Wed 7:30-10:30 and progression runs Thurs, Fri and Mon 7:30-10:30 Pacific. We are currently 5/5 DF HM, 5/5 DP HM and 1/5 DF NiM. We are currently finishing gearing up in the HM runs while learning NiM Draxus. We also spend the weekends doing some just for fun 55 PVP as a guild, and we have purchased a guild ship, but aren't focusing on conquests too heavily because of our smaller size.

If you would like some more information, feel free to whisper Faizah, Zabalo or Klip in game. :)