Remove pvp missions from conquest system

Threnos

The conquest pvp missions are flooding warzones with pve'ers who don't care about the outcome of the match. They are simply there to tally of the mission and get points for their guild. All cool, but win or lose, it doesn't matter to them. 9/10 actual pvp'ers don't do conquest missions and don't care to do conquest missions.

I personally rather dislike people in PvP gear who are not giving a rats *** :D

And also those darn PvP'ers in flashpoints and opsgroups .... man they ruin the experience with their lack of PvE knownledge and insight.. pffffff ..... please bioware, remove conquest from all PvE.

Oh wait ....... only crafting left to do conquest? :eek:

Although a bit sarcastically voiced I don't think think removing conquest from warzones is the way to go. For one its not the sole reason why teams are losing matches (many more variables). I don't like seeing 38-40k DPS in PvE gear either, but than again .... the other team has those too. Learn to live with it till the conquest hype is over.

Last most important issue I have is that without PvP warzones the little people who only play PvP couldn't participate at conquering planets while doing the stuff they like best.... losing warzones :p