Server Down!

SWGguy

It's what happened when you guys kept exploiting for Conquest. The server just can't handle the exploits. Just STOP it so the server can be back online so I can continue grinding mindlessly for the next 2 days.

Hmm.. wait.. is it an exploit when you could do the same thing in the last 2yrs and everyone knows about it? :)

Right? Seems like I picked the worst server possible to move to.

I particularly appreciate how no warning was given and no information has been put up since.

Still a better love story then Twilight.

All kidding aside, I was looking forward to playing... I just got home...

To wonder, why it's always Harbinger, the other servers through the months never seen this much for them. Oh I know why.... Everyone goes to the PvE West Coast and Over-populates it. Darn it wish they made two NON-RP PvE Servers for the West Coast, so we even this out and quit crashing. Edited by trigstar

To wonder, why it's always Harbinger, the other servers through the months never seen this much for them. Oh I know why.... Everyone goes to the PvE West Coast and Over-populates it. Darn it wish they made two PvE Servers for the West Coast, so we even this out and quit crashing.

I wish they had another pve west coast server as well. Im from the east coast but I play on the harbinger because I enjoy the server and the community..