[bug] achievement points gone for nar shadaa nightlife since 2.9

Gwence

I noticed that after 2.9 came out all my achievements for the nar shadaa nightlight event were gone except the "jackpot" one for winning the rancor.

I was 100% complete on nar shadaa nightlife prior to that point even getting the hidden achievement of blowing up one of the slot machines.

I know the same thing happened to at least 1 other person in my guild, has it happened to anyone else?

I also had the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife achievements 100% completed. I didn't lose all of them, though, just about 2/3 of them (Legacy window shows 95/295 complete now).

Instant Winner, Hot Slots, Cashing In, Jackpot!, and Quality Assurance (the hidden "blow up a machine" one) all show as incomplete (and the QA one is hidden again). But I still have "The Unlucky" as one of my available legacy titles (most of which I also lost, but those seem to be fixed - for the moment).

• 2 weeks later...

The achievments that stay seem random. People from my guild who also had 100% got every single one remove. I myself (not 100% - but now a lot lesss than before) got some removed - someone else different ones.

Will this be restored anytime soon or do we have to grind this **** all over again? (luckily I do not yet have that Rancor so I have to play a lot anyhow).

Regards, VoV

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm pretty sure they just want to sweep it under the rug and act like it never happened.

Well if they intend to repeat the event —which I think was the case— they will have to address the issue some day.

And to make it clear once again: asking us to re-obtain these achievements given the time and credit sink that they are will be unacceptable (especially if we have no guaranty that they won't be reset again).

Edited by demotivator

They won't "fix" anything. They'll just hold out until the event returns and hope that the issue will solve itself when players do all the sh't again...

Exactly. I probably won't be investing millions of credits and hours into that again unless something changes with fixing bugged achievements between now and the next time this event comes up. If they don't take their own content seriously, they certainly can't expect me to. Achievements was like 2/3 the point of that event.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.