[Bug] Personal Conquest Reward not delivered

THoK-Zeus

So I've got THREE characters screwed up this last week for rewards. (1 Personal and 2 Guild)

ONE still waiting on his personal reward (50k), but I got the GUILD Reward today? I was like what??? Oh yea Ticket - 13992122 created on 8/29/14.

ONE that didn't get ANY GUILD Reward, but did get personal reward. Leader boards (1st Place) Ticket - 14024151

ONE that didn't get ANY GUILD Reward, but did get personal reward. Leader boards (Top 5) Ticket - 14024204

Two that didn't get guild rewards are both Female Characters if that helps (IMP Side) Sorc & Operative and both play on The Harbinger server. Both got personal rewards when it happened.

I don't care about "BUG REPORTING" at this point. It's been reported. I want my STUFF... please provide the STUFF. If you CLOSE my tickets as "BUG REPORT" I will log another for each character and fill up your inbox.

Reward the players the missing loot.. plain and simple.

Edited by dscount

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now 2 characters of mine in different guilds did not receive guild rewards for having completed their personal goals and being in a guild that 1, finished in top ten, and 2, finished in first place.

The tickets for both of these have been closed because it's a BUG. REALLY?! We already know that!

Conquest = timed event = can't repeat (without getting dozens of more people to do a planet THEY'VE ALREADY CONQUERED)

What's the point of playing? I subscribe, I'm cheated out of my reward, and NOTHING is done about it?

Well, I received the same customer service reply that basically states we can not, and will not help you. However, feel free to make a bug report that is totally redundant at this point. Finally, maybe someday, if you wish really really hard, you will see a game update that will do nothing for what has already happened to you.

Thanks guys, my two toons got nada for this week and really appreciate the sentiment. On top of this, isn't this preventing us from getting points to the guild? I would think that something this major would be addressed.

The email was wholly unsatisfactory and the dev response has been lacking.

I notice that there is no fix scheduled for tomorrow...that is quite disappointing too.

I am ticket 14025433 and my two toons want their reward and my guild wants its points.

Although I did get my reward, I did not receive my Legacy title of "Conqueror of Voss" even though my guild did conquer Voss in week one. I opened up a ticket to fix and get my title, but you guessed it. I got the auto-reply saying my ticket was closed and I should send in a bug report instead.

yippee

Edited by nhakaras

Can we get an update on this? Can the people who were affected by this bug expect to receive their rewards eventually? I personally know a couple of people who completed the objectives and got the personal rewards but still have not received the guild rewards. It has me awfully nervous as I spend my time and resources on crafting this week, not to mention how significant the problem is, in and of itself. What's really bad is that the CS tickets filed under the loot/item category are not dealing with the issue.

Hey folks,

We are working on getting this fixed, but there is a preventative measure you can take to avoid missing out on your rewards:

There is a Mission in your Mission Log regarding the Personal Conquest. Drop this Mission PRIOR to reaching the cap and you will get your rewards. The same goes for the Guild version of the Mission, and it must be dropped prior to the end of the Conquest Event.

I will be adding this to the Known Issues, and will let you know when I get more information regarding a fix.

-Tait

Hey folks,

We are working on getting this fixed, but there is a preventative measure you can take to avoid missing out on your rewards:

There is a Mission in your Mission Log regarding the Personal Conquest. Drop this Mission PRIOR to reaching the cap and you will get your rewards. The same goes for the Guild version of the Mission, and it must be dropped prior to the end of the Conquest Event.

I will be adding this to the Known Issues, and will let you know when I get more information regarding a fix.

-Tait

That's good news on the progress, thank you for the update.

Thanks Tait

I sent that in via Email to support as well as a suggestion today. My toon not getting Personal Rewards has that mission still active (Only toon that has that).

Not seeing this "Guild" Mission, but I've 2 toons that didn't get Guild Rewards last week. (Tickets logged, tickets closed, two new tickets opened again saying don't close tickets until you give me the loot).. :D

14037771 and 14037773 Plus the "BUG REPORT" that CS asked for me to create instead : 14037793

FYI: Just checked both my characters that DID NOT get Guild Rewards this week. Neither of them had the Guild Mission nor the Personal mission in the logs.

Edited by dscount

Hey folks,

-Tait

@TaitWatson Any chance BW can get the CS folks to SEND us our loot for guild rewards? They keep closing the tickets and saying to log a bug report. Doesn't help us get our loot back. Should be just as easy as it was to send us our loot rewards for the personal conquest items missed.

Or do we have a process to follow to get our rewards back? I don't really think we should be losing out on rewards we earned (Heck I've screen shots of mine) pending a "Bug Fix" for future completed guild missions. I'm losing interest quickly if I keep losing rewards on one or two characters each week. Especially since CS likes to close them with "Log bug report" after waiting 3-5 days.

Hey folks,

-Tait

So what about those of us who already have a character stuck with this mission from last week (or the week before) that can't be deleted? Will we be able to ticket a GM t remove it for us? Do you need the stuck mission to "stay there" as evidence to credit us the rewards later? What about missing out on the chance to do it this week because it's still there from last week?

I appreciate the follow-up (much better than leaving us in the dark) but there are still enough unanswered questions for me to withhold further participation on certain affected characters.

Congrats. Under what category did you file the ticket? I know at least one person who simply received the standard letter without any resolution.

Hey there!

If you (or anyone you know) put in a ticket regarding the Personal Conquest Rewards not granting that was closed without resolution, please submit (or tell them to submit) a new ticket.

-Tait

Hey there!

If you (or anyone you know) put in a ticket regarding the Personal Conquest Rewards not granting that was closed without resolution, please submit (or tell them to submit) a new ticket.

-Tait

Thank you. I'll have to update my ticket tomorrow when I actually don't have to be to work until 6 PM. Yesterday would have been a good day, but my server was down :p

Hey folks,

-Tait

Looking through my characters, both the ones who got the guild reward/personal reward and those who got the personal reward but not the guild reward, I have not seen a quest related to this in my mission log. I also looked on characters I haven't finished the personal reward on THIS week, and those that I have finished it on, and they don't have any quest either. Does it only exist in your log if you have points going toward the conquest goal but haven't finished it or?

Also, will we be getting our missing guild rewards if we did not get them from last week?

Also, will we be getting our missing guild rewards if we did not get them from last week?

Statement: I would like to know the answer to this as well.

Query: However, I didn't reach my personal conquest goal. Does that mean I don't get the guild one either? Is the Guild conquest reward given only to those who reach their personal goal too?

Query: However, I didn't reach my personal conquest goal. Does that mean I don't get the guild one either? Is the Guild conquest reward given only to those who reach their personal goal too?

Hey! I think you will if you do not have the mission. In the last event this problem happen with one of my chars. It had that mission on the log, so I did not receive the personal reward. After that I drop that mission and I receive the Guild Reward for that event.

In the current event I had receive the personal reward on two of my characters normally.

One more thing that can help the resolve the problem I had notice that this mission appears when you achieve the goal while offline and when you log in.

The guild reward is only given to characters who reached the personal conquest goal during the conquest.

Update to my concern though, I did receive an answer to my ticket:

Good morning,

I am Matthias from Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer support and I am contacting you with regards to your issue with your Guild Conquest rewards on 14023961.

I sincerely apologize that you encountered this issue in not receiving your rewards based upon your Guild ranking in the leader-boards this week.

As such I am happy to say that I have gone ahead and sent you the rewards to Khriasa. You will be able to claim these rewards from the mail once you login on Fooby and Khriasa

Regards,

Matthias

I've noticed, however, that the Scrap: Jawa Junk reward is supposed to be 10, whereas what I was given on these two characters was 1 each. Our guild leader had the same issue when he was given his personal rewards for the blue and green scrap. Is there some reason CS is only giving 1 of these out? O.o

I submitted another ticket, as the previous one was closed.

My main on Ebon Hawk, Veluona, had the same problem - personal conquest goal reached, the personal reward was delivered, but the guild reward never showed up even though our guild ended up in second place. I filed a ticket with CS which was closed without resolution. After seeing that other people did get the issue resolved by CS, I just filed another ticket (14045571).

I'd very much appreciate if this ticket could actually be resolved rather than discarded like the previous one. Thanks.

It is impossible to reach the Guild goal without reaching your Personal goal, since they are set to the same amount of points.

Hey folks,

-Tait

What are the missions called and what category do they show under? Where do they come from?