I want my credits back

Amorianallund

Here's the main thing for me. I wouldn't mind not having a starship hook on Coruscant or Dromund Kaas -- except the SWTOR team set my expectation for exactly that. If you look at one of the Galactic Stronghold promo videos, there's clearly a Mantis bounty hunter ship in the Dromund Kaas garage. Look at about 24 seconds into the video: http://youtu.be/7SWUHxv2gSA.

I don't care that it's too big to fit full scale, I don't care that you have to work to unlock it. But if they show me it's possible as part of their own promotion trailer, then I will expect them to put it to the game. Just me?

Edited by maalipio

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe thats the DK SH, I think its the imperial Guild ship that has starship hooks on it, the walls are to high for the garage in DK SH, also notice the red force field behind the ship, those are only if your in space i think

Here's the DK Garage http://s22.postimg.org/61vairqk1/DKGarage.jpg

Doesn't have a red door

Edited by Theeko

Here's the main thing for me. I wouldn't mind not having a starship hook on Coruscant or Dromund Kaas -- except the SWTOR team set my expectation for exactly that. If you look at one of the Galactic Stronghold promo videos, there's clearly a Mantis bounty hunter ship in the Dromund Kaas garage. Look at about 24 seconds into the video: http://youtu.be/7SWUHxv2gSA.

I don't care that it's too big to fit full scale, I don't care that you have to work to unlock it. But if they show me it's possible as part of their own promotion trailer, then I will expect them to put it to the game. Just me?

That's not actually Dromund Kaas. That room doesn't exist my Stronghold.

Ah well that makes more sense then. Thanks for clarifying. Still, I agree with some folks here and a few other forums, it'd be nice to have some way to unlock a starship hook on the capital planet SHs, even if it was an elevator or maybe a shuttle to a decoratable docking bay.

LOL watch the video yourself. Its imp guild ship hanger. That room looks nothing like the Kaas garage. You can see space outside the force field too. Nice try.

Here is what I have learned about our glorious Strongholds.

BioWare does not care. That is not a complaint, just a simple fact. If you want satisfaction, find a different game.

Strongholds are a complete waste of resources; from credits to crafting items for decorations. I am not sure what others do with their strongholds, I just threw whatever, where ever to take up all the hooks after unlocking all the rooms so I gain a higher conquest bonus. [Conquest itself has already burned me out, but thats a different topic]. I use Nar Shaddaa as my fleet pass. The spawn in point has all my banking (Legacy, Character, Guild), selling merchant, mailing, and GTN needs... the rest is just a pixel wasteland of uselessness. But, that is my opinion.

If they (BioWare) wanted to make it "better" they would give us more useful tools. Give me a Priority Transport for my stronghold, a crew skills vendor, training dummy, more legacy bank space with real credit storage like the guild cargohold.... then, and only then will I appreciate the "Stronghold" you (BioWare) have all so diligently thought out.

Also... Allowing us to use our legacy name on a legacy bound stronghold title would have been nice too, but then again you (BioWare) didn't make legacy names unique so there goes that idea.

Here is what I have learned about our glorious Strongholds.

BioWare does not care. That is not a complaint, just a simple fact. If you want satisfaction, find a different game.

Strongholds are a complete waste of resources; from credits to crafting items for decorations. I am not sure what others do with their strongholds, I just threw whatever, where ever to take up all the hooks after unlocking all the rooms so I gain a higher conquest bonus. [Conquest itself has already burned me out, but thats a different topic]. I use Nar Shaddaa as my fleet pass. The spawn in point has all my banking (Legacy, Character, Guild), selling merchant, mailing, and GTN needs... the rest is just a pixel wasteland of uselessness. But, that is my opinion.

If they (BioWare) wanted to make it "better" they would give us more useful tools. Give me a Priority Transport for my stronghold, a crew skills vendor, training dummy, more legacy bank space with real credit storage like the guild cargohold.... then, and only then will I appreciate the "Stronghold" you (BioWare) have all so diligently thought out.

Also... Allowing us to use our legacy name on a legacy bound stronghold title would have been nice too, but then again you (BioWare) didn't make legacy names unique so there goes that idea.

Opinions are great aren't they?

Go to the forums for (almost) any game which does not have player housing. You'll probably see someone asking for it.

Go to the forums for any game which does have player housing. You'll see someone saying what a waste of time/resources it is.

Go to the forums for (almost) any game which does not have player housing. You'll probably see someone asking for it.

Go to the forums for any game which does have player housing. You'll see someone saying what a waste of time/resources it is.

Isn't that the truth!

You can please some of the players some of the time, you can't please all of the players all of the time.

Truely it really is a waste of time and resources, but some like it no matter like myself. Do whatever makes you more happy imo

I completely disagree. I love my strongholds and the ability to not have to go to fleet and run around everywhere just to get stuff done. I have it all in one place.

I completely disagree. I love my strongholds and the ability to not have to go to fleet and run around everywhere just to get stuff done. I have it all in one place.

Yeah i didn't mean it as a objection against strongholds cause I really like it as well being all 4 houses decorated