Maintenance: August 26th, 2014

ServerDroid

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but for some reason I can use 'assassinate' with my assassin at any time. Not just when they're below 30% health.

Also hope they move the tatooine strongholds board out of the space station so I can see other people's pads :)

Are you playing madness because they get a proc for assassinate.

The far right tree :)

bloodletting nuff said

Edited by eatmydeece

What a weird, weird weird total absolute shock, huh? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And absolutely no punishment, no conquest point rollback, no nothing.

Assuming we are talking about the reset exploit, everybody used that. Lot of the guild with crapload of points blew all their crafting supplies or had enough alts to farm resetting Gold Fury. Both things should be pretty difficult, if not impossible, to replicate.

Lot of the guild with crapload of points blew all their crafting supplies

Is that how some managed to get their strongholds up to very high rating within the first day?

Lets hope they :

1. Punish the exploiters
  2. Fix the game!

Edited by Icestar

Game load screen has updated from being 2 hour maintenance to 4 hours

Thanks Bioware, 4 hours just for that?

Yeah, that's what I just read too. I thought we were back up at 5 am PST, but when you try to log in it says 7 am??

Why is the info on the website and twitter still say 5 am???

***....figure your **** out ffs Biofail, not cool.

On August 26th, all game servers will be unavailable while we perform maintenance. Patch 2.9b will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday, August 26th, 2014

Duration: 2 hours

Time: 3AM PST (10AM GMT) - 5AM PST (12PM GMT)

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Why the launcer say 2PM GMT and 7AM PST?

what about emotes... repair them... it's a pity bioware is under ea... ea is like money, money, money and the the game is more often like bugs, bugs, bugs... admit it...

ps. sorry for my grammar, i'm not native..

When you login on the client it says they expect the servers to be available again 7AM PDT (2PM GMT), yet in the opening post in this thread it says 5AM PST (12PM GMT). SO which is it, because i am seeing two different sets of information here.

Ok so a dev posted after i asked this question, still no answer on which of the two differant planned finish times posted are right.

So it is either about 15mins till they are up or about 2 hour 15mins till they are up. It would have took less than 10 seconds just to say which planned time is the right one.