Could we please get a single shuttle that will fit on a centerpiece hook?

KarathAnno

Looking at different decorations I noticed that both the republic and the imperial shuttles that use a starship hook are multiple craft.

Three Republic Transport Shuttles as one decoration.

Two Imperial Transport Shuttles as one decoration.

Could we please get new decorations that are a single shuttle of each type that will fit on a centerpiece hook. This would allow us to place a shuttle on the landing pad in Kaas City and Coruscant Sky Rise. The art is already there so hopefully it would be relatively little work and I know I am not the only one that really wants to place a ship there.

Looking at different decorations I noticed that both the republic and the imperial shuttles that use a starship hook are multiple craft.

Three Republic Transport Shuttles as one decoration.

Two Imperial Transport Shuttles as one decoration.

Could we please get new decorations that are a single shuttle of each type that will fit on a centerpiece hook. This would allow us to place a shuttle on the landing pad in Kaas City and Coruscant Sky Rise. The art is already there so hopefully it would be relatively little work and I know I am not the only one that really wants to place a ship there.

the pub shuttle will definitely fit as long as there is enough head room, but the imp shuttles are twice the size. there is another imp ship, however, which is slightly smaller than the pub shuttles. no photos on the internet, but they are pretty common in the game, and they would be big enough to fit on a centerpiece hook.

perhaps you could put an imp fighter on a centerpiece hook, and not one of the ones we have now that float in the air above a display but one that is actually landed.

another idea is to put small scout walkers or realistically sized hover tanks on centerpiece hooks.

also, imperial and republic themed anti-aircraft turrets that are easier to get would be nice.

small base structures like a massive comm array with antennae and a big dish on it, or a small medical building that you would see when respawning at a medcenter, could make good XL-sized arrangements.

I support this as well. They should also add other shuttle models as well, since there is quite a variety of them in game.

A biggie on my wishlist for me is the VX-9 Redeemer. I hope they add it as a decoration in one form or the other...

the pub shuttle will definitely fit as long as there is enough head room, but the imp shuttles are twice the size. there is another imp ship, however, which is slightly smaller than the pub shuttles. no photos on the internet, but they are pretty common in the game, and they would be big enough to fit on a centerpiece hook.

perhaps you could put an imp fighter on a centerpiece hook, and not one of the ones we have now that float in the air above a display but one that is actually landed.

another idea is to put small scout walkers or realistically sized hover tanks on centerpiece hooks.

also, imperial and republic themed anti-aircraft turrets that are easier to get would be nice.

small base structures like a massive comm array with antennae and a big dish on it, or a small medical building that you would see when respawning at a medcenter, could make good XL-sized arrangements.

A good place to see that is right outside Mos...whatever it's called the starport for Imperials on Tatooine. Outside on the right a little ways down the street on the right is that ship. My friends and I call it a gunship, but I have no idea what its actual name is. But it would sure be cool to have one for the Kass landing pad.

I'm wondering what happened to that AA turret they showed several times in the stronghold live streams. It was listed as being from warzones. But it's not on live, a lot of the warzone comm items aren't in yet. I'm thinking the vendor didn't get everything added to it yet.

• 2 weeks later...