*Problem* Grade 6 Underworld....

Taorus

I suggest go back and see where I had acquiescence that is was not a bug, and choose to moved the conversation forward. I would also suggest that you read some of the post where yes, people quite specifically said it wasn't going to happen and just stop. So if you took my saying what was said as personal that is on you, and perhaps I am not the one feeling defensive...in the slightest.

Don't fear change

Your first reply to me about the world being flat and the devs said never to player housing was not only condescending and the swtor part completely false, it was passive aggressive. You quoted me which directs that post to me, meaning that you were being condescending and passive aggressive to me.

That isn't on me, those were YOUR words. Communication skills go a LONG way...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Your first reply to me about the world being flat and the devs said never to player housing was not only condescending and the swtor part completely false, it was passive aggressive. You quoted me which directs that post to me, meaning that you were being condescending and passive aggressive to me.

That isn't on me, those were YOUR words. Communication skills go a LONG way...

Its called generalizing.

So, still feeling defensive and you have nothing to add to the current topic.

Edited by Taorus

Its called generalizing.

So, still feeling defensive and you have nothing to add to the current topic.

Nope on both counts, you defeated yourself lol nothing left for me to do here but eat some popcorn and enjoy the show :)

Not all change is good. You seem to support change for the sake of change instead of on its own merits.

I have listed a few reasons to be fix. updated or change. Not my problem that you don't agree them.

As far as change being good or bad that is in one's own personal opinion. People are "entitled" to their own.