[BUG] Legacy Titles Missing

Sameria

And today when I logged in.. I had no legacy titles listed and the drop was greyed out.

I still have "The Master Artisan" title showing on my character though.

Same, the title I had selected is stil, on me, but nothing is in my list now, and I had quite a few....

Just got Galactic Explorer today and decided to look at my titles and that is when I noticed I hade none except "Galactic Explorer". Seems like a recent update wiped them all and only the ones earned since then remain.

Update: After selecting "Galactic Explorer" and being off for a couple hours, no titles are now available and the menu is totally inactive.

Edited by Mozepy

Yesterday I received another title...

I was able to equip that title...

swapped to a few different alts and I could still set that title...

I quit game...

waited an hour or so and logged back in and I was still able to set the title...

but after multiple hours logged out, I once again lost the ability to change the title.

Edited by Sameria

I figure this was fixed today?

I did find it working again last night. Logging off and on a few characters I noticed I had access to the titles. Looks like it was random. Some are effected and others not.

Edited by Vyerix

I figure this was fixed today?

I did find it working again last night. Logging off and on a few characters I noticed I had access to the titles. Looks like it was random. Some are effected and others not.

Yes and No

The menu now functions but many people including myself are missing most of their titles.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=760292