Flashpiont drops?

Jduensing

Hey guys, I've been farming all day for some of the flashpiont drops. I've soloed the foundry and red reaper three times consecutively to get the drops, and grouped up for false emperor for another 2 runs and haven't even seen the housing items drop once. That's eight runs and not one item. i know they were in the pts, but did they get cut from the final game?

Objects I'm after:

Rakata stasis chamber-foundry

shattered sith relic-red reaper

statue of the emperor-false emperor.

I'm curious to know as well, do the drops appear on lower level versions of the FP? Can low level toons get them if they do them on level? What about high level toons solo'ing them when overleveled for them? Or is it only on the level 50/ 55 FP's and hard mode?

They just have really crappy droprates. This was feedbacked on the PTS, but evidently the devs decided they liked it as is. So if you want multiple copies of a specific item, be prepared to run the flashpoint a few dozen to a hundred times or so - particularly if you have competition for the drops. The droprates seemed tuned to the idea of only needing a single version... instead of the upwards of a dozen people might want.

ive been running alot of fp's, mostly solo, mostly HM's

every time done a fp on HM, the bonus boss has droped the dec item

lvl50 hm

FE

BOI

D7(ps, looks amazing)

foundry

BP

a guilde was running fe on sm and got the item on the second run

ive done red reaper and got the item on the second run (sm as thats the only 1) (last boss)

i tryed cwg and died while trying it solo, lol

lvl55 HM

only ran hammer station once, bonus boss dropped item (lost roll)

SM

less than a 100% drop rate so far

ran BT sm and got the drop (bonus boss)

ran athiss and got it (last boss)

been doing mandalorian raiders sm, but not got it yet

so far, bonus boss on HM has dropped item 100% of the time, ofc, i may just have been very lucky with the drop rate

as for operation, ive seen dec items drop from bosses and trash

Bonus boss in the flashpoint have a really high chance to drop it. Run False Emperor and Foundry HM tonight and got one drop from each bonus boss on the first boss. Storymode may have lower drop rates.

Yeah, I ran black talon twice yesterday and got it from the bonus boss both times.

Ran athiss and mandalorian raiders without doing any bonus stuff and got nothing.

(all in SM)