/faint emote.

Deathen_Shada

I believe it's not just the faint emote either. With the new sorting of the emotes, it looks like there are some missing. I mean, when I couldn't use the faint emote I had to be sure it was still in the game, so I went onto the GTM and searched. It's still on the market but not in my emotes. I want my faint emote back it became my ultimate favorite :(

I believe it's not just the faint emote either. With the new sorting of the emotes, it looks like there are some missing. I mean, when I couldn't use the faint emote I had to be sure it was still in the game, so I went onto the GTM and searched. It's still on the market but not in my emotes. I want my faint emote back it became my ultimate favorite :(

Out of breath emote is missing as well

You can't be serious. You will apply another patch tomorrow, but still no fix on the emotes? So in other words we paid for something that is gone now and for how long? Will it be some months again, before it is fixed? It's getting annoying. The third patch since 2.9 and we are still waiting for it. There is no "low on priority list" not when you pay a montly fee to the game and you pay money for emotes (via packs).

you can't be serious. You will apply another patch tomorrow, but still no fix on the emotes? So in other words we paid for something that is gone now and for how long? Will it be some months again, before it is fixed? It's getting annoying. The third patch since 2.9 and we are still waiting for it. There is no "low on priority list" not when you pay a montly fee to the game and you pay money for emotes (via packs).

this!!!!!!!!!!!