Stronghold...but how to access it??

EurythmyX

Received mail I received title + stronghold as subscriber. Maybe dumb question: HOW DO I ACCESS IT??? Would be nice to know. Mail said: "unlock in stronghold management" but seems to me no options there? Can someone tell me how I can get to take a look at my stronghold???:o

Look on the map in the crew skills area of your fleet... once you see it on the map you will figure it out. Coruscant/Dromuund Kaas costs about 5K to get access. Nar Shadaa is free if you have a sub. Tat will cost 2.5MM credits or something like that to unlock. Once you have them unlocked you will see them from the Stronghold tab and you can go right to them.

I spent a good amount of time this morning searching for a way to get to my Nar Shadaa Palace. There wasn't any options at the place where you purchase the Stronghold at the fleet. To activate my free one, I had to go to Nar Shadaa's Stronghold terminal and activate it. It costs zero credits to do so.

Seriously guys? Did any of you think to click your new shiny strongholds icon in your menu bar and then click the big shiny button that says "go to my stronghold"?

That didn't work. This morning, after accessing the mail in game, there was nothing beneath the Stronghold Management Window. To get that to show up in that window, I had to travel to Nar Shadaa and activate it for zero credits.

Edited by Ladywhiterose

That didn't work. This morning, after accessing the mail in game, there was nothing beneath the Stronghold Management Window. To get that to show up in that window, I had to travel to Nar Shadaa and activate it for zero credits.

Glad you got it working. You didn't need to travel to Nar Shaddaa to purchase. You could have purchased on fleet.

For anyone else, ask yourself... "Did I buy the stronghold?"

Start with buying your stronghold. That was step one.

I'm going to give you guys a pass here because when you click the Nar Shaddaa terminal it says the cost is $0 so it has probably made a lot of people think they already own it. But that's not the case.

You have to "purchase" the Nar Shaddaa stronghold just like anyone else. It's just that since you are a sub, the cost will show $0, whereas if you were Prefferred status or eventually F2P it would show a price there.

So click the Purchase for $0 button and a pop up will say something like "are you sure you want to purchase for $0". Click yes and it will add it to your inventory of strongholds. Then click the strongholds icon in your icon bar and select the nar shadaa stronghold and click "travel".

Good to go.

Edited by Dawginole

I spent a good amount of time this morning searching for a way to get to my Nar Shadaa Palace. There wasn't any options at the place where you purchase the Stronghold at the fleet. To activate my free one, I had to go to Nar Shadaa's Stronghold terminal and activate it. It costs zero credits to do so.

There are. You just didn't look hard enough.

The Crew Skills section has been renamed Crew Skills & Strongholds. In one of the old crew skills areas (specifically, I think it's the one where the Investigation trainer used to be) there are a few terminals and a couple of vendors.

Find the terminal that's for the Nar Shadaa palace, buy/activate it (it costs 0 credits if you qualify for the preorder bonus) and then you can quicktravel to it.

Edited by TheNahash

ths for the clue, yes I found it: there is a "stronghold terminal on Lower Promenade Nar Shadda" where you can easily activate (glad you did the searching for us, me myself, would have taken me hours!:D, so ths).

The stronghold itself: it look real impressive, I like it. Graphics are excellent & artistics are real good! Looks realy like a Starwars residence, real good!:)

Funny thing is,theres a nice hologuy that gives you a mission.once you "buy" strong hold and travel to it,it gives you a nice set of starter furniture including your mail and legacy storage boxes.then you receive a few more pieces of mail that include vendors for the home.

I've gotten to my stronghold and supposedly got my free furniture but when I go the the edit option it only shows me my companions, pets, and vehicles. No furniture. I'm feeling silly, please help.

That's because it shows "All" by default. Use dropdown menus to select category and subcategory.

You can also use arrow buttons on bottom of window to change pages. "Free" furniture goes first into your inventory, you have to click every single one to unlock them.

if you are part of the free house offer, go to NAR Shadaa and travel in the central plateu with the big HUT statue...

In the btm floor you will find the board to unlock it for free...

Or you can get by using terminal in Strongholds & Crew Skills area on fleet. You just have to find correct terminal for Nar Shaddaa. Which shouldn't be too difficult... Oh, and don't forget to pick up the quest from big holo "ad" that's close to those terminals. You can get the quest on all characters but you have to buy stronghold only once. To finish quest for your alts just travel to your stronghold and run forward a bit for it recognize it.

Edited by Halinalle

Soo...I get this free stronghold...and it's totally empty? I have to use cartel coins to get furniture? BWAHAHAHA. Thanks, but no. Can I at least sell the thing?

You can craft some of them. Flashpoints/operations have drops too. In fact you can get some of the furniture/decorations ONLY through flashpoints/operations.

Edited by Halinalle

You can craft some of them. Flashpoints/operations have drops too. In fact you can get some of the furniture/decorations ONLY through flashpoints/operations.

Thanks for the info. Still, I feel that this whole strongholds effort could have been better spent on something else. The views were cool, but it's still just an empty room to me. I really don't think I will set foot in it again.

The art of reading has been lost

The ingame mail is actually not clear.

Thank you for being part of our new Galactic Strongholds community!

As a Subscriber during the Subscriber Early Access period, you have received special rewards including your own Nar Shaddaa Sky Palace Stronghold, the Character Title "The Illustrious," and the Stronghold Label "Galactic Stronghold." Your Nar Shaddaa Stronghold along with the Stronghold Label "Galactic Stronghold" will be unlocked in your Stronghold Management window and your Character Title "The Illustrious" can be claimed by right clicking on the item below and accepting it into your inventory.

Happy decorating and welcome home!

^^ Where does it say that you need to go purchase the thing at the "Stronghold Directory: Nar Shadaa" in the Strongholds & Crew Skills section of the fleet? That simple sentence would have made things much easier.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.